• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POINTS FOR RENT-78 Points at Wilderness Lodge/. $14 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 78 points available for rent or transfer with a 1/31 use year. Asking $14 per point and references are available upon request. Let me help you add a night or two to your current vacation or book a short get away.
Do you have anything available for 2 adults 2 kids for 01/05-01/07. Thank you

I have 78 points available for rent or transfer with a 1/31 use year. Asking $14 per point and references are available upon request. Let me help you add a night or two to your current vacation or book a short get away.
Do you have a studio available for April 8th?
Thank you

Very interested if available for transfer! I have 1 extra person added on to my stay next month & not enough points for a bigger room. **Edited as I misread the date - my extra points are needed through end of Feb**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter