• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 80 Riviera (or Poly) Points at $21/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

kshu2014

Disney Planner through and through!
Renting 80 Riviera Points at $21/pp for December 23 UY or 67 Poly Points at $21/pp for June 23 UY.

Riviera points are good for reservations through November 2024 (or can be banked to November 2025).
Poly points are good for reservations through May 2024 (or can be banked to May 2025)

Riviera Points can be used to book at Riviera 11 months (Oct 2024) out or any resort 7 months (June 2024) out.

Poly Points can be used to book at Poly 11 months (Oct 2024) out or any resort 7 months (June 2024) out.

Payment accepted via Zelle or Paypal (fees additional for non-friends/family Paypal transfers).

Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited:
Made an update to the original post above - willing to rent out Riviera or Poly points! Please note the Use Year for either set of points.

Renting 67 Riviera Points at $21/pp for December 23 UY or 67 Poly Points at $21/pp for June 23 UY.

Riviera points are good for reservations through November 2024 (or can be banked to November 2025).
Poly points are good for reservations through May 2024 (or can be banked to May 2025)

Riviera Points can be used to book at Riviera 11 months (Oct 2024) out or any resort 7 months (June 2024) out.

Poly Points can be used to book at Poly 11 months (Oct 2024) out or any resort 7 months (June 2024) out.

Payment accepted via Zelle or Paypal (fees additional for non-friends/family Paypal transfers).

Thanks for checking it out!
Hi - looking to stay buy points for a stay at Riviera or Polynesian from 3/24 through 3/29 or 5 nights during that week.

Hi - looking to stay buy points for a stay at Riviera or Polynesian from 3/24 through 3/29 or 5 nights during that week.
The only option with full availability is a Riviera 1-Bedroom Preferred view, which is 340 points. Poly has one night in a standard view for 34 points for March 26 right now.

Points are still available for rent - just cancelled a Riviera Tower studio, so I have 80 points to rent!

Are you able to transfer these points? We are DVC members with riviera as our home resort and looking for a total of about 100 points? What UY are they?

Are you able to transfer these points? We are DVC members with riviera as our home resort and looking for a total of about 100 points? What UY are they?
The Riviera points are Dec 23 UY but unfortunately can’t transfer as we transferred/purchased these from another DVC member. If you’d like me to book something for you, happy to take a look!

Resort: open!
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio is preferred
Check In Date: 3/21/24
Check Out Date: 3/24/24
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2, ages 7, 4

Resort: open!
Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc) Studio is preferred
Check In Date: 3/21/24
Check Out Date: 3/24/24
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2, ages 7, 4
Ah, I see I can't message you yet, but I see the following availability:
  • Riviera - 1 Bedroom (192 Points - I don't have enough here)
  • Polynesian - Studio Lake View (92 Points - I can borrow these points)
  • Saratoga Springs - Standard Studio (51 Points) or Preferred Studio (59 Points)
  • Old Key West - Deluxe Studio (53 Points)
  • Animal Kingdom - Kidani 1 Bedroom Standard View (102 Points - I can borrow these points)
  • Boardwalk - Resort Studio Theme Park View (only 3/22-24 at 82 Points)
If you want to narrow it down, let me know!

Last edited:
Points still available - they're currently being held in a December 21-25 Riviera Tower reservation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter