• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: 85 @ BCV $10.00 pp use by 3/31/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

psharrock

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have only ever rented points from other forum members in the past, so this will be my first time renting out points.

I have 85 banked 2007 BCV points that we will not be able to use before they expire at the end of March. If your reservation would require a couple more points then I would be willing to use some of my 2008 points to fill the gap.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards
Paul Sharrock

Hi,

I am interested in a Februay trip to BCV and would like to rent the points. I would need Feb 15-20 in a studio. Can you get this? Thanks.

Paul,

We are interested in traveling to Disney Nov. 22 - 29th. I would need 106 points for BCV in order to secure a studio for the 7 nights. We would be 2 adults and 1 child.

If you can help, please send a pm or email at mickhap@bellsouth.net

Thanks,
Juanita

hi, do you have any points left?
my sister needs 70 points for Feb. 22 to feb.27, 2009 for a studio. please let me know if you rented them already.
thanks

I'm interested in dates of Nov 8-15/08. Would need 106 for a studio for the week. 2 adult 2 kids ages 9 and turning 8 while we're there
you can contact me through a PM or at jackiejcairns at msn dot com
thanks, Jackie

I'm looking for a studio for two people from 7/28-8/01/08 at any resort. Please e-mail me at: xatharnanandu AT yahoo.com Thanks!

I was needing a 2 BR at the beach club from 11/8-11/14 for a total of 221 points. Thanks

Hi,

I am interested in a Februay trip to BCV and would like to rent the points. I would need Feb 15-20 in a studio. Can you get this? Thanks.

As per our phone call this vacation is now booked

Many thanks
Paul

I need a studio for 2 adults and one 2 year old dec. 13 thru dec. 18. The Beach club, boardwalk, and wilderness lodge are preferred but not required. I am new to this site but do use paypal frequently. Thanks, Kirby

Hello,
My family (2 adults and 2 children) are looking to rent points for a studio for
July 14 - 16, a 2 night stay at BCV.
Thank you,
Debbie

Have you rented out all of your points? (If so, could you change the title of the thread to CLOSED: ...)

I need 54 points for a single weekend night at SSR in a 2br on January 30. Do you have that many points left?

Thanks,
Tom
tom.chavez at comcast.net

Paul,
I Need 3 Studios For These Dates But Am Willing To Get 3 Studios For 2 Or 3 Of These Days And Then Switching Resorts. Do You Still Have Pts Avail. I Need 36 Pts/day For The 3 Studios.
Thanks
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter