Points for Rent 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for points for stay December 4 to December 12. Three choices for stay ranging from 98 to 125 points. Can you help us out?

We would like to stay in a 1 bd at ssr at the end of july 21 to 27th? what would you charge per points? total?
Thanks,
JoAnn

Please PM to discuss pricing details if these are still available. I would like all points for transfer.

Thanks,
LB

We are looking for September 5-11 for either Saratoga 2bedroom or the treehouse (we have 6people total) or Fort Wilderness Cabin if possible. I do have tons of questions as this is my first time and we are trying this out to see if the DVC works and if so we are buying one. Thanks

Hi. I'm looking to book a studio in any DVC resort Sept 2 through Sept 6, 2010. Would love to stay at BWV or BCV, but any resort is fine! Please let me know if you can find anything available, you can email at tiffanydawn1 @gmail.com. Thank you!

Tiffany

Hi. I'm looking to book a studio in any DVC resort Sept 2 through Sept 6, 2010. Would love to stay at BWV or BCV, but any resort is fine! Please let me know if you can find anything available, you can email at tiffanydawn1 @gmail.com. Thank you!

Tiffany
Not available sorry.

We are looking for September 5-11 for either Saratoga 2bedroom or the treehouse (we have 6people total) or Fort Wilderness Cabin if possible. I do have tons of questions as this is my first time and we are trying this out to see if the DVC works and if so we are buying one. Thanks
I sent you a PM

Traveling march 2011, anytime after the 5th for a week, looking for a studio anywhere for two adults. Thanks, danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter