Points for Rent: 98 points @ $18 PP, 11 Months at Polynesian, 7 Months All other Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMG_3

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello,

We decided to Cruise with Disney instead of visiting the parks, looking to rent points to fund our trip to the Mediterranean next year.

Oct 2023 UY - 98 Points

Dec 2023 UY - 0 Points

I have a list of references upon request dating back to 2017.

Preferred Payment Options

Zelle or PayPal / Venmo (buyer covers fees)

Last edited:
We are interested in renting points, but we are new to this board, and I don’t know how to send a private message with our names, dates, and resort request.

We are interested in renting points, but we are new to this board, and I don’t know how to send a private message with our names, dates, and resort request.
Hi Vinnie,

You need to have contributed 10 posts to the forum to use the PM function. Please contribute and feel free to send me a PM..

Here is a brief tutorial.

You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

To contact another poster, click on their username and in the pop-up box, click on ‘Start a Conversation’. To open your ‘Inbox’, hover over ‘Inbox’ to view the recent contents and click on a new conversation to open or click on ‘Start a New Conversation’. Personal information (email, etc.) may be securely conveyed using this conversation system.

EMAILS AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS ON THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

Does the October '23 UY mean the points need to be rented out for a trip before October 2024? Looking to rent points for a December trip so not sure if it would work or not. Would it?
Thanks.

Does the October '23 UY mean the points need to be rented out for a trip before October 2024? Looking to rent points for a December trip so not sure if it would work or not. Would it?
Thanks.

Yes and no, they have to be used before October, but I can bank them and secure a reservation for you. Do you have dates and room preference?

Hello,

We decided to Cruise with Disney instead of visiting the parks, looking to rent points to fund our trip to the Mediterranean next year.

Oct 2023 UY - 438 Points

Dec 2023 UY - 91 Points

I have a list of references upon request dating back to 2017.

Preferred Payment Options

Bank Check, Money Order, Bank Transfer, or Zelle
We are looking to rent points for this September at Beach Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter