• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 99 pts at BWV, $19/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHELL

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
BWV 99 Points available, $19 per point. I can book 11 months out at home resort of Board walk, 7 months out at any other resort. 2024 points.

BWV 99 Points available, $19 per point. I can book 11 months out at home resort of Board walk, 7 months out at any other resort. 2024 points.
Looking to book two studios at BWV. Dec 6-11 2024, which would be 100 pts based on the 2024 chart. Is there anyway to get the extra point? If so I would love to all of these points from you.

I am looking for a studio for the dates of December 3-9, 2023. Thank you!
Hi There, sorry checked all resorts, nothing available for Dec 3-9 at any resorts. If there is anything else i can help with please let me know. Thanks Michelle

I'm looking for Boardwalk next October if you're willing to wait until November to book.
Hi There, Sure i would be if my points are still available not a problem at all. Please get back in touch with me. if i don't answer through here for some reason, email me at cbelting@aol.com. Thanks Michelle

Looking to book two studios at BWV. Dec 6-11 2024, which would be 100 pts based on the 2024 chart. Is there anyway to get the extra point? If so I would love to all of these points from you.
Hi there, Based on the point chart for two standard studios it would be 120 points ( 2 weekend nights, 3 week day nights) . Hope this helps? I can look into getting the other 19 points if you are still interested. thanks Michelle
1694963968581.png

Hi there, Based on the point chart for two standard studios it would be 120 points ( 2 weekend nights, 3 week day nights) . Hope this helps? I can look into getting the other 19 points if you are still interested. thanks Michelle
View attachment 794505
I actually told you the wrong dates it’s Dec 7-11, 2024 for two standard video studios Just four nights, but yes I am still interested.

Looking for 2 standard rooms at AKV for Jan 8-13.. do you have the points and is there availability? Thank you for checking...

hello, looking for April 11 and leaving April 14 any studio. Prefer: BW, BC, VGF, Poly, BLT. Thanks:)

Hello,

Looking for AKV savanna view standard room for 2/25/24-2/28/24. Would that be available? Thanks

Looking for AKV standard studio room for 5-4-2024 to 5-5-2024 for 14 points. Would that be available? The 7 month window is fast approaching so we could book then. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for AKV standard studio room for 5-4-2024 to 5-5-2024 for 14 points. Would that be available? The 7 month window is fast approaching so we could book then. Thanks!
Yes that is available 14 points. Thanks

Hello,

Looking for AKV savanna view standard room for 2/25/24-2/28/24. Would that be available? Thanks
Sorry not available for you entire stay. the first night is not available. let me know if you are flexible i can look again. thanks Michelle

Any studio near thanksgiving week for 5 or 6 nights. Flexible dates. Thanks.
Sorry i checked every resort for availability within 2 weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and only one had 2 days that was it. Tough time of year Thanks for checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter