• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent, check-in after 12/1/22 only: BLT (40) @18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for SSR 12/10-19, 2022. Do you have enough points? 2 bedroom
Just checked. Sorry, the room is available but I do not have enough points. The longest I could cover (with borrowing) for a standard is 12/10-12/16 or 12/10-12/15 for preferred.

I'm snowed in so available to check any Dec travel dates! I hope everyone else is warm. 🙃

Hi, I still have some points left for check-in after Dec 1 if anyone is looking for a studio or 1br.

Still have some points left if anyone is looking for a Dec trip in a studio or 1br for a few days.

I am looking for SSR checking in 12/26/22 and checking out 12/28/22, 2 nights in a 2 bed preferred for 134 points. I am SSR member and rooms are available.

I am looking for SSR checking in 12/26/22 and checking out 12/28/22, 2 nights in a 2 bed preferred for 134 points. I am SSR member and rooms are available.
I just confirmed it's available. I can borrow in the 5 points to complete the reservation.
Please send me a private message with the following info for the reservation: name, phone # and address of lead guest the reservation should be under, names of all other guests in the room plus ages for anyone under 18, and address for any guests where different from the lead.

Please also send an email address for the contract and preferred payment method (zelle, PayPal, venmo).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter