Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT & BWV $15-$19 per point, up to 750 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, will there be a way for you to tell me what is available for Oct. 10 - 16 2021? Looking at Poly or Animal Kingdom club room.

Do you have any points left? I'm looking at 12/10-12/16 for 2 adults and a studio room. Honestly open to any of the resorts: BWV, AK, Riviera or OKW are the top options. Thank you!

Hello. I'm looking at 12/13 - 12/15 for 5 adults and 2 kids. I'm open to property options.

When you have time can you please let me know how many points it would be to book a 2 bedroom at bay lake towers . 10/29 to 11/5 2021. Thank you

Hi, will there be a way for you to tell me what is available for Oct. 10 - 16 2021? Looking at Poly or Animal Kingdom club room.

Hi, there! Those resorts will be available for booking 11 months ahead of time, or November 10th. However, I don't currently have points to book those at 11 months out, only Boardwalk and Bay Lake Towers.

Hello. I'm looking at 12/13 - 12/15 for 5 adults and 2 kids. I'm open to property options.

Quite a few options for those dates right now. Since you're new to Disboards, check out this link to figure out how to start a private conversation so we can discuss your reservation.

Hi, there! Those resorts will be available for booking 11 months ahead of time, or November 10th. However, I don't currently have points to book those at 11 months out, only Boardwalk and Bay Lake Towers.
Oh that's right you can only book those at 7 months out, correct? Thank you!

Hi, there! I have a large block of points at BLT as well as a smaller block at BWV.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points in 2020 and 2021.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property. I charge $19 for my BLT points and $15 for BWV.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!
hi. i’m looking to rent BLT on 12/23- 12/25 2020. Can you tell me the cost. Party of 4 Adults. Studio.

Looking to use your BWV points for Poly - STudio (either standard 57 pts or preferred 69 pts) - Jan 15 - 18; 3 adults. THank You

Do you have any points still available? We are looking for January. Sent PM/conversation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter