• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT, BWV, AKL, AUL & RIV $18-$22 per point up to 750 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
Can you do
OKW 3 bedroom villa (8 people)
5/25-5/31?
Hi, there! I don't have a block of OKW points. I could definitely book a 3BR for you for those dates 7 months ahead of time, but you may also want to look for someone with OKW points who could book it 11 months ahead.

Hello! I am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom at BLT for 9/30-10/7. Dates have some wiggle room. Thank you!!
I assume you're looking for 2023, which is mostly booked. Only 1 or 2 days available here and there. Happy to check other dates for you!

Do you see any availability for this yr 9/4-9/9 at poly or BLT? If so, PM me. Thanks!

Any availability for studio at BWV (or any other that holds 5) for 9/25-9/30 this year give or take a few days?

Hi, there! I've owned DVC points for over a decade now and they've been very good to our family. Our original block of points is at BLT and is pretty sizable.

I also have BWV and AKL points and have recently added AUL and RIV contracts.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points for each of our home resorts.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property.

Please remember that any personal information needs to be shared via the DM system, not as a reply to this post. You can read more about how to use the system here.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!
Hi, we r looking for 2 weeks @ Boardwalk studio (standard view only) for May 2024. do you anything available?

Any availability for studio at BWV (or any other that holds 5) for 9/25-9/30 this year give or take a few days?
Unfortunately studios are pretty well booked up for that time period. Just single dates available. Please let me know if you want me to check anything else!

Hi, we r looking for 2 weeks @ Boardwalk studio (standard view only) for May 2024. do you anything available?

Hi, there! Looks like standard views are really only available for the weekends right now in May. Please let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to search!

Hello,

Looking for Studio (preferred) at Aulani on October 10-11 for 1 night or Oct 11-12 for one night.

Thanks!

Looking for a studio for 7 nights, any resort. Dates are flexible but would prefer the first three weeks in may. Thank you.

Hi pizzaman!
Looking at a trip for 10-22 - 10-27-23
6 adults one infant. Don't know what rooms can sleep all them comfortable other than villas such as in OKW or treehouse.
If you know of any others that are avail at that time frame and have the points for purchase we'd love to be in the market for em. Tyia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter