Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT, BWV, AKL, GF & RIV $19-$22 per point up to 750 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, there! I've owned DVC points for over a decade now and they've been very good to our family. Our original block of points is at BLT and is pretty sizable.

I also have BWV and AKL points and have recently added GF and RIV contracts.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points for each of our home resorts.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT and GF if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property.

Please remember that any personal information needs to be shared via the DM system, not as a reply to this post. You can read more about how to use the system here.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!
I
Hi, there! I've owned DVC points for over a decade now and they've been very good to our family. Our original block of points is at BLT and is pretty sizable.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points for each of our home resorts.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT and GF if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property.

Please remember that any personal information needs to be shared via the DM system, not as a reply to this post. You can read more about how to use the system here.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacationam interested in 2 bedroom Grand Californian 12/17-12/20 -- any chance something is available?

I am looking for a reservation at the Grand Californian December 17-20 for a 2 room suite. If thats available i would be happy rent pts from you.

Hi! Was there a single night for 12/17-12/18 at either of those resorts?
Unfortunately sold out at all resorts for that date right now. You might look for someone trying to sell a reservation for those dates or feel free to keep checking with me. While rooms during the holidays can be tough plans do change.

I am looking for a reservation at the Grand Californian December 17-20 for a 2 room suite. If thats available i would be happy rent pts from you.
Hello, there! I'm sorry to say that those dates aren't available. Grand Californian sells out very quickly. Please let me know if I can check any other dates and/or resorts for you.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!
Hello, new to forum.. looking to book a 5 night stay at beach club for late April/early May:)

Hello! I'm looking for two Boardwalk studios from Monday, Jun 3 to Saturday, June 8th. 2 adults and 2 kids in each room.

Last edited:

Hi, this will be our first time to Disney and hoping to save as much as possible.

Looking for AKL for April 28 - May 2. I'm thinking it will have to be 2 bedrooms. Is that available?

Thanks!

Hello! I'm looking for two Boardwalk studios from Monday, Jun 3 to Saturday, June 8th. 2 adults and 2 kids in each room.
Hi, PumpkinKing! Unfortunately, I don't have enough points to book two studios at Boardwalk at this moment. I can help you within 7 months of your booking date from one of my other blocks of points or look at one of my home resorts (BLT, VGF, RIV).

Hi, this will be our first time to Disney and hoping to save as much as possible.

Looking for AKL for April 28 - May 2. I'm thinking it will have to be 2 bedrooms. Is that available?

Thanks!
Hi, there! I do see some 2BRs available. How many people are in your party? Are you looking for a standard view or Savanna?

Hi, there! I do see some 2BRs available. How many people are in your party? Are you looking for a standard view or Savanna?

We are a party of 6 (3 adults, 3 kids). Just standard is fine (I think) as I heard there are viewing platforms all over the resort? What is the price difference?

Thanks 😊

Hi, PumpkinKing! Unfortunately, I don't have enough points to book two studios at Boardwalk at this moment. I can help you within 7 months of your booking date from one of my other blocks of points or look at one of my home resorts (BLT, VGF, RIV).
Thank you so much for your reply! I'll check back in if I'm unable to reserve any points before the 7 month booking window arrives.

Hi there,

I was looking to see if there was any availability for an 11 day, 10 night stay at Boardwalk Deluxe studio somewhere between August 11th 2024 and August 23rd 2024.

Preferably boardwalk view but also open to standard.

Thank you!

Hello, wondering if you still have points left? Looking for dates in October or November of 2024.

Probably a long shot but hoping to stay up to 18 nights at a deluxe studio at the Riviera, arrival date of 22nd June 2024. 3 adults and 1 child age 9

Many thanks

Hello, I'm looking for a stay in 1 bedroom or studio for AKL or BWV for June 1st, 2024 through June 8th for 2 adults and 1 child. Thank you

Hi,

I am looking for a BLT studio for October 13-22, 2024. I think I messaged you before but I can't find your anwers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter