Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT, BWV, AKL, GF & RIV $19-$22 per point up to 750 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, would you be able to book an Animal Kingdom value studio for 10 nights starting Jan 5th 2025? I'm flexible on dates and am willing to do a split stay if necessary.

Hey, would you be able to book an Animal Kingdom value studio for 10 nights starting Jan 5th 2025? I'm flexible on dates and am willing to do a split stay if necessary.

Hi, there! I can book a value studio for 10 nights but they are REALLY hard to snag. I'll send you a DM.

Hi there. I am new to this page. we are a group of 8 - 4 adults 4 kids who are looking to rent some points for a stay this coming April 4-8 looking for a 2 bedroom at one of the Disney resorts . Preferably Animal Kingdom, Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Copper Creek. Thank you in advance for your help

Hi there, We are looking to book a place for 8 of us April 4-8 preferably a two bedroom or larger. Would you have anything available? I am new to this forum and appreciate your help. Thank you in advance

Hi, Katie! Welcome to Disboards! The most I'm seeing is 3 nights available in that timeframe. Let me know if you're interested in 3 nights and I can list what's available.

Hello! I will send a PM tomorrow with details but looking to secure a studio at Riv or BWV for Marathon Weekend 2025. The odds will not be in my favor so I plan to book a cash room if it doesn’t work out, but if you’re willing to give it a try, I would be very grateful! Thanks!

Hi, Katie! Welcome to Disboards! The most I'm seeing is 3 nights available in that timeframe. Let me know if you're interested in 3 nights and I can list what's available.
Sure we would consider that. Thank you so much for your help

Hello! I will send a PM tomorrow with details but looking to secure a studio at Riv or BWV for Marathon Weekend 2025. The odds will not be in my favor so I plan to book a cash room if it doesn’t work out, but if you’re willing to give it a try, I would be very grateful! Thanks!
Hi, there! I'm pretty sure we can secure this.

HI there ! Yes we would do three nights. 5-8 if possible .Thank you again for all your help

Hi, trying to price out a few options before presenting my case to the judge, jury, executioner (otherwise known as my wife). Looking for Polynesian Aug 23rd - Aug 31.

Hi! Do you have availability for Boardwalk on Wednesday, January 8- Tuesday, January 14, 2025?
Hi, there! If you're looking for a 1BR, those are still available. Unfortunately, studios are going really quickly right now at BWV. I was logged on this morning right at 8am when inventory became available and it was sold out within seconds. If you're interested in a 1BR, let me know!

Hi, there! If you're looking for a 1BR, those are still available. Unfortunately, studios are going really quickly right now at BWV. I was logged on this morning right at 8am when inventory became available and it was sold out within seconds. If you're interested in a 1BR, let me know!
Thank you for checking! What is the points/ price difference between a studio and a 1BR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter