Points for Rent: Grand Floridian 320 points @ $18pp. CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Networth

DIS Veteran
I have 320 VGF points to rent. $18pt. Can book 11 months out at Grand Floridian or 7 months out at all other resorts (including Riviera).

December 2023 UY points. Good for stays after Dec 1st 2022.

If you need me to check availability
Post here or PM me with:
1- Resort
2- Check in
3- Check out
4- Room Type

I use a contract for rentals. Payment due upon receipt of Disney issued confirmation/reservation number. PayPal/Venmo. References available upon request. Thanks!

If you don't have enough experience to send a PM, you can post 10 messages here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for 2 studios one from December 9-17 and the other 10-17. Open to hearing what date around it are available if those are not.

Hi I am looking for 2 studios one from December 9-17 and the other 10-17. Open to hearing what date around it are available if those are not.

Everything is booked up at VGF for studios on those dates. Do you have any other time you would wish me to check?

I am looking for a studio at GF for 1/22-1/27 or 1/28. I thinks its not bookable yet but would like to put my name in the hat.

Sending a PM.

I have 320 VGF points to rent/transfer. $18pt. Can book 11 months out at Grand Floridian or 7 months out at all other resorts (including Riviera).

December 2023 UY points. Good for stays after Dec 1st 2022.

If you need me to check availability
Post here or PM me with:
1- Resort
2- Check in
3- Check out
4- Room Type

I use a contract for rentals. Payment due upon receipt of Disney issued confirmation/reservation number. PayPal/Venmo. References available upon request. Thanks!

If you don't have enough experience to send a PM, you can post 10 messages here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88

Do you still have points available? Looking to purchase a transfer of 276 points. Thanks.

I only have enough points to do a portion of your stay. A two bedroom villa at the Grand Floridian for your dates is 458 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter