Points for rent: Hundreds of points most resorts @ $10 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinktales

Mouseketeer
I have many many points to rent at $10 per point. Plus paypal fees.

I own at all the DVC resorts except BLT & Hawaii. Though if your trip is less than 7 months out I can book at any of the DVC resorts. Full payment is due once reservation is made and I email you the confirmation number.

Now I am going to try something new in prices. If your reservation is more than 120 days out I can provide a payment plan with a 25% deposit and the price per point will be $11, plus paypal fees. With final payments being due 90 days before your reservation.

All payments final and nonrefundable.

I prefer to rent in larger chunks of points since I have so many. Serious inquiries only please.

Please provide your travel dates, top 3 resorts of your choice, room size you will need and how many adults & children in your party.

I am interested in 2 two bedroom villas at any resort, preferabbly AKV, but any will do for the least amount of points. There are approx 10 adults and 3 children in our group. We are looking to travel August 29, 2011-September 2,2011. Please let me know if you can accomodate. We can pay right away. Thanks.

I am interested in 2 two bedroom villas at any resort, preferabbly AKV, but any will do for the least amount of points. There are approx 10 adults and 3 children in our group. We are looking to travel August 29, 2011-September 2,2011. Please let me know if you can accomodate. We can pay right away. Thanks.

I can certainly accommodate you as I have plenty of AKV points for your ressies. However reservations can not be made until 11 months out from your check in. So I can book it on Sept 29, 2010 for your trip of August 29, 2011 - Sept 2, 2011 (checkout) - 4 nights for 2 two bedroom units. Which view category at AKV would you like to book?

looking for studio Oct 26 and 27th..............BCV, Boardwalk, then any of the others..................we are DVC members

2 adults and 3 children, any studio, prefer BLT, WL, BCV, AKV, check in 1/20/11 check out 1/23/11.

We are looking to book at 1 bedroom villa at BCV for 11/18/2011 through 11/26/2011. I know it is too far out to book it now, but is this something you could help us with? There will be 3 adults and 1 child in our group

Hi there what accomadation can you get me for august 4 2010 checking out august 8 2010, well stay at the lowest # point resort, we enjoy them all, please get back quick

I am very interested. would like a 2 br villa, not sure which one, for this would be my first time staying at one. 2 adults, 2 children, 9/26/2010-11/3/2010

Looking for points for grand villas at Contemporary dates Nov. 11, 2010 to Nov. 16 2010. Not sure if you have enough points for this please let me know.

7 adults, one child.
Thanks

We would need a one bedroom at BLT for November 21-28, 2010. The party right now would be 2 adults, 2 kids. What would the total cost be?

Hello!

We are looking for *two* studios at Old Key West or Animal Kingdom from 11/27 to 12/2 ( 5 nights ). It looks like the point total for each studio would be 50 points.

We could also do 11/28 to 12/2 ( 4 nights ). For this stay the point total would be 36.

Thanks much for your help. I look forward to your response!

:wave2: Hi everyone. Went out yesterday so didn't get to check on availabilities yesterday. Going to do it now. There was alot of responses so hang in there I will get back to everyone! And I will be sending responses back via PM so check your boxes! :surfweb:

Hello, we are interested in points to stay at BCV from Dec 21 2010- Dec 28 2010 in a one bedroom. Two people James & Jo Ellen Killeen. 7706834612
Thank you,
Jo

Hi if it is any easier, we are DVC owners so we can do a point transfer and you won't have to check availability for our dates.

thank you.

I have sent PMs and a couple emails to everyone. If I missed you let me know, there was a LOT of replies for me to check so I could have skipped over someone.

Hi if it is any easier, we are DVC owners so we can do a point transfer and you won't have to check availability for our dates.

thank you.

I can do a point transfer if you prefer. Would be easier on me also. Sent you a PM and email. But I don't think you can view your PMs until you have at least 10 posts I think. So make a few more posts and you will be able to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter