• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent: OKW 33 points $17 per point. I need to use these by Dec 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palmertoe

Earning My Ears
Hello

I am looking to rent out my points that will expire at the end of my use year. I had a reservation that had to be canceled last minute so I need to rent them out to someone who will be needing a reservation before Christmas. I have 21 points from next year that I can use in this reservation. Please submit your requests and I will try to find something for you. Thank you for your time

Hello! I know this is a long shot but we were looking for 1 night for 11/6. Pretty much anywhere would be great. 2 adults and a studio.
Thank you so much!
:tinker:

Hello! I know this is a long shot but we were looking for 1 night for 11/6. Pretty much anywhere would be great. 2 adults and a studio.
Thank you so much!
:tinker:
Sorry I was just looking for that date myself. It’s unbelievable really, not one DVC room available that night in WDW. Every resort and category 100% filled. For that whole weekend really. I guess because the marathon on top of an already busy season.

eta- I did see some sparse availability the prior Mon and Tues, Oct 31 and Nov 1.

Sorry I was just looking for that date myself. It’s unbelievable really, not one DVC room available that night in WDW. Every resort and category 100% filled. For that whole weekend really. I guess because the marathon on top of an already busy season.

eta- I did see some sparse availability the prior Mon and Tues, Oct 31 and Nov 1.
I am looking for a studio and October 31st and November 1 would be great. 2 adults

Anything at Grand Californian for 11/10-11/13/22. Preferably studio or one bedroom, but not particular. Thanks!

Hello

I am looking to rent out my points that will expire at the end of my use year. I had a reservation that had to be canceled last minute so I need to rent them out to someone who will be needing a reservation before Christmas. I have 21 points from next year that I can use in this reservation. Please submit your requests and I will try to find something for you. Thank you for your time
Hi,

We are looking for a studio for 12/19-12/21 or just 12/20-12/21 if there is any availability. Would prefer OKW or AKV, but open to other options as well.

Thank you,
Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter