Points For Rent: only 49 BLT points left @ 15.00pp after 12/1/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibela

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Me: Long time DIS member who periodically rents out excess points (I know!), such as the case now. I have successfully rented via this board many times before and always respond promptly.

You: Looking to book a fabulous Disney trip without paying rack rates.

The Points: I own at Saratoga and Bay Lake. Points can be borrowed into this year or rolled into next year, so technically points can be used now through Nov 30, 2018 based on availability. Note: Crossing use years (I will explain if applicable) requires 10% up front, fully refundable immediately if the reservation is no longer available.

BLT: 49 points @ 15.00/pt - check-in after 12/1/17 only

Terms:
- You pay 75% at the time of confirmed reservation. The balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I will send you a reminder.
- You are responsible for any PayPal fees.
- I send you a contract outlining all the reservation and terms information which you confirm via email reply.
- I am happy to add on a Dining Plan (additional cost) or Magical Express. Or to offer my 2 cents for any Dining questions.

Reschedules/Cancellations:
If, for some reason, your original reservation becomes an issue, I promise to work with you to try to reschedule based on resort availability. Please note that refunds will not be given but paid funds will be applied in full to the rescheduled reservation.

Please pm with any inquiries or requests!

- Irene :)

Last edited:

Sending pm now
Looking for standard Studio SSR 12/1 - 12/10 2017

Hi, I couldn't send you a pm.

SSR studio is available 12/1-12/10 standard view. Total is 111 points which is $1498.50.

My points are nearly depleted so if you want me to move forward with the reservation, please send the following information to irenebel123 at gmail:
- Lead guest name, address as it appears on ID, and phone number
- Mailing address if different than what's on ID (for Magical Express)
- Names of all other guests, please include ages for children under 10

Please get back to me by tomorrow so that I can let the next person know. If I make the reservation for you, I won't have enough points for them.

Thanks and good luck planning!

-Irene :)

Last edited:
Hi, I couldn't send you a pm.

SSR studio is available 12/1-12/10 standard view. Total is 111 points which is $1498.50.

My points are nearly depleted so if you want me to move forward with the reservation, please send the following information to irenebel123 at gmail:
- Lead guest name, address as it appears on ID, and phone number
- Mailing address if different than what's on ID (for Magical Express)
- Names of all other guests, please include ages for children under 10

Please get back to me by tomorrow so that I can let the next person know. If I make the reservation for you, I won't have enough points for them.

Thanks and good luck planning!

-Irene :)
Emailed you

Hi there we are looking for April 2-7 2018 at either BLT or Boardwalk villas either a one or two bedroom villa please let me know at spikes4@yahoo.com thank you

Hi there we are looking for April 2-7 2018 at either BLT or Boardwalk villas either a one or two bedroom villa please let me know at spikes4@yahoo.com thank you
Hi, those dates aren't available for booking until May 2 and I don't have enough points left for a 1 or 2 BR at BLT for those dates. I only have 60 BLT points left.

Me: Long time DIS member who periodically rents out excess points (I know!), such as the case now. I have successfully rented via this board many times before and always respond promptly.

You: Looking to book a fabulous Disney trip without paying rack rates.

The Points: I own at Saratoga and Bay Lake. Points can be borrowed into this year or rolled into next year, so technically points can be used now through Nov 30, 2018 based on availability. Note: Crossing use years (I will explain if applicable) requires 10% up front, fully refundable immediately if the reservation is no longer available.

SSR: 227 points @ 13.50/pt
BLT: 160 points @ 15.00/pt

Terms:
- You pay 75% at the time of confirmed reservation. The balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. I will send you a reminder.
- You are responsible for any PayPal fees.
- I send you a contract outlining all the reservation and terms information which you confirm via email reply.
- I am happy to add on a Dining Plan (additional cost) or Magical Express. Or to offer my 2 cents for any Dining questions.

Reschedules/Cancellations:
If, for some reason, your original reservation becomes an issue, I promise to work with you to try to reschedule based on resort availability. Please note that refunds will not be given but paid funds will be applied in full to the rescheduled reservation.

Please pm with any inquiries or requests!

- Irene :)

Hi could you please check AKV, OKW or even VWL six night splint today preferably not at both lodges August 30 through September 5 in a studio .

Please email me at LMasson0805@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!!

Lisa Mason

Hi could you please check AKV, OKW or even VWL six night splint today preferably not at both lodges August 30 through September 5 in a studio .

Please email me at LMasson0805@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!!

Lisa Mason

Hi Lisa, I don't have any more points that can be used within that timeframe to secure the reservation for you. Best of luck and happy planning!

Points still available for check-in after 12/1/17.

SSR: 100 points @ 13.50/pt - check-in after 12/1/17 only
BLT: 140 points @ 15.00/pt - check-in after 12/1/17 only

Hello, we are looking for BLT check in Weds Dec 6th thru 10th (4 nights) OR Weds Dec 13th thru 17th.

Prefer Standard or Lake View (we will be at the parks a lot with two little ones, so views arent that important, convenience of MK is though)

Thank you!

Hello, we are looking for BLT check in Weds Dec 6th thru 10th (4 nights) OR Weds Dec 13th thru 17th.

Prefer Standard or Lake View (we will be at the parks a lot with two little ones, so views arent that important, convenience of MK is though)

Thank you!
Hi. I assumed you're looking for a studio. Only 1 night is available in the first set of dates but the 12/13-17 there's a lake view studio for 72 points. If interested, please email me your name, address (as appears on ID), phone number and the names of all guests and ages for those under 10 to irenebel123@gmail.com

This is my first attempt at renting DVC points. We are looking for a standard studio in either the boardwalk villas or the same standard room at bay lake tower. The time period is 12/3-7 or 12/10-14. The boardwalk should be 10 points per night. Bay lake is 14 points per night. Please let me know if you can assist.

Thank you.

Hello! I am sending you a private message. Please let me know if you can help me out. :) Holly

This is my first attempt at renting DVC points. We are looking for a standard studio in either the boardwalk villas or the same standard room at bay lake tower. The time period is 12/3-7 or 12/10-14. The boardwalk should be 10 points per night. Bay lake is 14 points per night. Please let me know if you can assist.

Thank you.
Only 12/11-12/14 is available in a lake view studio for 51 points. No standard and not all 4 nights. Let me know if you want the 3 nights or if you'd rather try a different resort with someone else.

-Irene

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter