• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent (or Transfer) : 53 AKV points UY 12/21 $18/point, for use 12/2021 through 11/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! i am looking for a one night stay for 8 points at akl jambo house value studio for check in 1/23/22 check out 1/24, 2 adults, 1 child 7. The disney site shows its available for cash, not sure if the dvc availability is correlated?

so sorry, but I just checked and it’s not available. Thanks for asking though.

Sent PM, I’m DVC just need 2 more nights to add to my reservation. I am looking for AKV for 2 nights available the last time I checked a bit ago.

135 Points at Animal Kingdom Lodge available for December 2021 use year. This will be to use for reservations available December 1, 2021 through November 30, 2022 dates. AKV available at 11 months out and all of the other resorts seven months out. If you want AKV, please let me know if you want Jambo House or Kidani Village.

If you are interested, please let me know what resort, dates, and room type.

I can also transfer 34 points to a DVC member if you want at least 30 points. I will make you a deal at $16 per point.

A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. I will also email a screenshot showing your reservation. Payment may be made via PayPal or Zelle.

Our family has been DVC members since 2008 and we have rented points previously. I am also a long time Disboards member.
Hello - is this still avail? I would like to purchase them? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter