Points for Rent or Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be able to check for ANY availability for 2 nights -October 14 and/or 15? I would love to surprise my daughter and her fiance' with 2 night honeymoon at WDW! I know it's been so booked up, but we would take even one night at AKV, (any of the villas there-which are her fav.), or BWV, BCV, or WLV with a waitlist for a second night if you could possibly do that?
We have had great luck in the past with this and am hopeful that a cancellation may come up over the next couple of months!
Thank you!
Laura

Can you tell me if there are 2 standard view studios available from 3/7 - 3/10? Most interested in poly, bcv, and blt, thanks!

Looking for a one night stay for Nov. 14th - Nov. 15th. We would prefer Beach Club, Yacht Club or Boardwalk. There is only 2 adults.
I am a newbie to this so I am not sure how this all works. How much does it coast? How do I pay? Lots of questions but I am very interested in giving this a shot if you have any availability for our date.
Thanks!

I am looking at 2-nights for December 7-9, 2018 in WDW. I'm not sure what is available. Studio or 1 bedroom? My preference would be a Poly studio but know that's highly unlikely. Thanks.

Hello - I'm looking for a value studio at AKV from 3/29/19 - 4/5/19 - thanks for your time...

Interested in Poly standard studio for April 5-8. 7 month window coming up. Thanks for checking! :)

Sent you a pm....interested in your 300 pts @ Saratoga to use by 2/28/20. $13.00 per point.....point transfer

Haven't seen any replies from the Original Poster and no reply to my private message. Are these points still available? Please let me know.

196 pts @ Saratoga to use by 2/28/19 & 300 pts @ Saratoga to use by 2/28/20. $13.00 per point.

If you’d do the booking for me I can use your earlier expiring points. I need 188 and for someone to book for me 2-bedroom Savannah view at Kidani feb 6-10. There is current availability.

Have you rented out before and do you have any references?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter