• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent -- Over 1,000 points -- VGF & RR @ $22/pt.; AKL & OKW @ $19/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a minimum stay requirement? Looking for one night at BWV (PV Studio) on 1/17/2023.

Last edited:
Hello! Looking for Bay Lake Tower 1BR or studios at Grand Floridian/Polynesian.

Checking in Tuesday 10/11, checking out Sunday 10/16.

Hello! Looking for Bay Lake Tower 1BR or studios at Grand Floridian/Polynesian.

Checking in Tuesday 10/11, checking out Sunday 10/16.
The closest thing to your dates that is open is 10/10-10/14 at VGF in the studio-theme park view.

The closest thing to your dates that is open is 10/10-10/14 at VGF in the studio-theme park view.
Dates are firm based on schools...we've accepted that we're going to need to do a split stay, and probably switching rooms twice if we want to stay near the MK. Looking at the rental store, I think we're probably going to need to start at VGF and then switch to BLT 1BR.

Last edited:
Dates are firm based on schools...we've accepted that we're going to need to do a split stay, and probably switching rooms twice if we want to stay near the MK. Looking at the rental store, I think we're probably going to need to start at VGF and then switch to BLT 1BR.
So do you want me to piece something together for those dates?

Hello, interested in a couple of dates. Poly, GF, Riviera:

7/1/22-7/6/22

9/1/22-9/5/22
7/1/22 -- 7/6/22 -- no WDW resort has more than one day available in that date range

9/1/22 -- 9/5/22:
Saratoga -- studio -- standard -- 48 points
none of the other resorts have more than two nights available in that date range

So do you want me to piece something together for those dates?
Yes, please do! Also, we're arriving really late Tuesday night and actually won't get to the World until after midnight. So we could crash at a hotel Tuesday 10/11 and check-in on Wednesday morning. I believe BLT may now be available; we prefer BLT 1BR but there wasn't availability initially.

Check in 4/29 to 5/5, 2023
One or Two bedroom standard view at GFV
Both the one bedroom (245 points) and the two bedroom (336 points) are available.

If you want to move forward, please send me a PM with the following for each guest:

1. Names
2. Ages

I’ll also need your address, phone number, and email that you use with My Disney Experience.

Once we have it booked, we can get the contract signed and the payment handled.

Thanks!!

Yes, please do! Also, we're arriving really late Tuesday night and actually won't get to the World until after midnight. So we could crash at a hotel Tuesday 10/11 and check-in on Wednesday morning. I believe BLT may now be available; we prefer BLT 1BR but there wasn't availability initially.
Several studios are available at VGF for 10/12 -- 10/14. Nothing is open at BLT during your dates of 10/12 - 10/16.

1. Check-in date: 2/1/2023
2. Check-out date: 2/8/2023
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom): Studio, Savannah view
4. DVC location (VGF, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.) - Kidani Village at AKL

1. Check-in date: 2/1/2023
2. Check-out date: 2/8/2023
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom): Studio, Savannah View
4. DVC location (VGF, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.) - Kidani Village at AKV

Please let me know if you still have points available. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter