POINTS FOR RENT: Over 780. Home resorts VGC, HH, OKW, SSR. Can reserve anywhere within 7 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookswin

DIS Veteran
EDIT: AKV and BWV originally listed are gone. Thanks to all for inquiries and renters.

Can reserve at any DVC resort 7 months out or less.

I have 360 VGC points @ $17 and over 425 SSR/HH/OKW points @ $13.

Approximate breakdown:

OKW: 250, available for stays starting now
SSR: 100, available for stays starting now
HH: 77, available for stays starting now
VGC: 360, available for stays 7-11 months from date of booking

Can reserve for up to a week's stay, 11 months out to the day. Minimum rental 76 points at this time.

Please let me know what you are looking for. Remember that to stay at VGC you pretty much have to rent from an owner. Very little availability less than 7 months out. In fact, as of 5/12/17 I have checked VGC and there are only the following available through 12/12/17 (the non-home-resort period):

2 studio nights
8 scattered 1-BR nights
12 scattered 2-BR nights
11 scattered Grand Villa nights

I have rented many thousands of points through Disboards since I think 2008.

Please send your email address to efsebay@aol.com for easier communication back-and-forth. Happy to talk on the phone if you have questions or to go over options live, and even book right then.

Also happy to discuss reserving points for you if your proposed stay is 11+ months away.

And you may email me to get on my periodic email list advising what I have available. Maybe once every 4 months.

Thanks.

Last edited:
email sent
I have 360 VGC points @ $17 and over 2000 SSR/HH/OKW/BWV/AKV points @ $13. About 700 of these are only for stays starting on or after March 1, 2018.

Can reserve for up to a week's stay, 11 months out to the day.

Minimum rental 76 points at this time.

Please let me know what you are looking for. Remember that to stay at VGC you pretty much have to rent from an owner. Very little availability less than 7 months out, especially in studios.

I have rented thousands of points through Disboards since I think 2008.

Please send your email address to efsebay@aol.com for easier communication back-and-forth.

Happy to talk on the phone if you have questions or to go over options live, and even book right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter