Points for Rent: starting at $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. We have points available at AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7 month window and 11 month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

VB (274 points available) - must be used by March 31, 2016 - $12 per point.
HHI & OKW (1281 points available) - must be used by May 31, 2016 - $13 per point.
All other points at $14.50 per point.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam
Hi I'm looking for TWO studios at BLT. For my family of four, check in 2/16/2016 - check out 2/19/2016. For my sister's family of 3 check in 2/17/2016 - check out 2/19/2016. Thank you!

Looking for March 7-13 in 1br, would do 2br possibly depending on availability. Any chance you could inform me what has availability? Thanks!

Hi I'm looking for TWO studios at BLT. For my family of four, check in 2/16/2016 - check out 2/19/2016. For my sister's family of 3 check in 2/17/2016 - check out 2/19/2016. Thank you!

Bert:
Please feel free to email us at stuart@stuartsong.com. Thank you.

hello, looking for a deluxe studio (two queen beds) at the Boardwalk or VWL from March 2, 2016 to March 8, 2018. Thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a 1 bedroom suite for April 3 - April 8th, 2 adults, 2 children (16 & 9). Thanks in advance.

I realize it's only an off-chance:
VGC 1 person/studio- 3 nights April 18-21 or 19-22 (or even only 2 nights during those dates)

Looking for March 3-6. two adults two children. Would love akl but Let me know if anything else is available. Thanks

hello! We are looking for 3/28-4/2. At least 3 nights/4 days during that stay starting the 28th...what is -HHI & OKW & VWL? I'm assuming the different resorts but which ones? I'm new to all this "Disney Talk" so please help LOL!! Thank you so much! :)

Also, the studios say "sleep 4" but I read that they will accommodate 5, as long as the 5th brings their own sheets/etc is that correct?

UPDATED on 1/8/16

We are long time DVC owners and experienced at renting our points out. We have points available at AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, HHI, OKW, VB, and VWL. We can make reservations at all of the resorts within 7 month window and 11 month window at the resorts we have points at.

We are offering following points at the following prices.

VB (68 points available) - must be used by March 31, 2016 - $12 per point.
HHI & OKW (1281 points available) - must be used by May 31, 2016 - $13 per point.
All other points at $14.50 per point. BCV, BWV and VWL points remaining for 11 month window reservations. All BLT and AKV have been rented out.

We can be contacted through PM or at our e-mail at stuart@stuartsong.com. Please let us know the dates, resort, & number of people for the reservation. We can check on availability for you and let you know our terms and conditions.

Stuart & Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter