Points for Rent: starting at $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for May 11-14 studio at akl, bwv, or bcv std 1st choice, preferred or savannah would work as well. We are members as well looking to add a few nights to an upcoming trip. thanks, Allen

Hello, I am interested in a stay for 4 from 2/28-3/6. Could you check availability for a studio? This would be for 2 adults and 2 kids. Thank you!

Hello, I am looking for a studio, only 1 night, March 9-March 10. Is there anything that would be able to work? Can work via PayPal, and I am willing to PM. Thank you!

Interested in studio at beach club, poly or animal kingdom Savannah view.
Sept 8-11th
Thanks

Hi Stuart and Pam,
Did you receive the email I sent you earlier today? I hoping to finalize my trip details by tomorrow. I'm just waiting now for the confirmation letter and rental agreement.
Is it possible for you to email me the documents tomorrow morning? I have confirmation my payment was delivered to you on the 11th.

Thanks so much!
Karen

Good afternoon! Is there anything available in a studio between 6/4/16-6/10/16? Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter