Points for Rent: starting at $17.00pp. Experienced Owner with 960 points (AKV, Aulani).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner since 2012. Up to 750 AKV, 480 Aulani, 410 VGC. $14pp 111 points (AKV) must use by 02/28/2021. $17pp (AKV and Aulani) points for rentals after Mar21. $18pp GCV. Please add $1pp if renting less than 50 points. Paypal fees extra. Able to provide references from many happy renters.
I am looking at Aulani either 4/1-4/7 or 4/6-4/11. Is there any availability? Studio or hotel room.

The only full availability during those dates is April 6-11 in an ocean view studio for 155 points.

Updated Points: Up to 750 89 AKV (can borrow up to 250 more), 480 386 Aulani (can borrow up to 215 more). $17.00pp (AKV and Aulani Mar2021). Please add $1pp if renting less than 50 points. Paypal fees extra. Able to provide references from many happy renters.

Looking for deluxe studio with SV at AKL for Dec.9-11th/2021 if you have anything available. Thank you and Happy New Year!!

Hi, I am also a DVC owner that is looking to do a last minute trip March 3rd thru March 7th to Walt Disney World. Looking for a Studio.
Thanks

I am looking for 258 AKV points to use in November 2021 for a savanna view Grand Villa. Do you have these available?

Last edited:
I am looking for 41 points for 11/2021 for Cooper Creek. I am short 1 night of my stay. Can you book that?

Hi!

Hi, I'm looking for a room at Aulani for May 11 - 18.
Hello, there is full availability for your dates in a studio, pool view for 168 points or a studio ocean view for 182 points. A one bedroom villa is 308 points in a pool view or 322 in an ocean view.

I am looking to do a transfer for 300 AKL points to use in 2021. It doesn't look like yo do transfers, but I thought I would ask :)

Hi. New to this. Looking to do AKV savannah view on 1/29-1/31 for 4 year old bday. Would you have enough pts for that?

Unfortunately, there is limited availability. It can be done, but it would take moving rooms and resorts. The studio savanna view is available on Jan 29 for 17 points at Jambo House and then a move for the 30th to a standard studio for 14 points at Kidani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter