Points for RENT/TRANSFER - 163 BLT/GFV Points @$15 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogerc

Earning My Ears
Are you looking for a last minute trip? I have 163 points available for rent and must be used by the end of March 2022. $15 per point paid via PayPal or Venmo only. Please PM me for requests.

I can’t figure out how to PM you.

we’d love to buy these points at grand Floridian feb 13 or 14 start date for 5 nights

Hi there! Is there anything available anywhere for two adults and a toddler for February 18-21? We can be a little flexible on weekends if something is not available.

Hi there! Is there anything available anywhere for two adults and a toddler for February 18-21? We can be a little flexible on weekends if something is not available.
Can you PM me? There are a few options the following weekend.

Looking for Feb 6 to Feb 10. Prefer Old Key West Studio but open. Thank you

I am looking for any availability for a deluxe studio or 1 bedroom Feb 28-March 5 2022. 2 adults , 2 teens

Are you looking for a last minute trip? I have 163 points available for rent and must be used by the end of March 2022. $15 per point paid via PayPal or Venmo only. Please PM me for requests.
Sending you a PM

I am looking for vero beach this week! Ideally 30-2 but I think there is no avail for the 30. 31-2 would be fine too. Standard room. Thanks!

Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter