Points for Rent/Transfer $17-$22PP - 900 BCV/1,000 BWV, 128 BLT, 150 AKV

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi, I have points for rent or transfer. Any reservation within the 7 months from check in is $17pp.

BCV $22, BWVAKV/BLT $20. Other DVC resorts outside the 7-month window is $18 (SSR, BR, HH, VB)

Minimum # of points for each reservation is 100 points.

For transfer, minimum is 300 points.

I take PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, bank or personal checks. However, you will have to cover the fees, if any.

I ask for 50% after the reservation is confirmed and the remaining balance is due 90 days prior to check in.

In case of cancellation or rescheduling, the points are yours and I will try my best to rebook the trip for you pending availability, before the points expire.

I will be available through the entire rental process :)

Please PM me, I will respond promptly. (You have to be able to have the pm capability for me to communicate with you on the availability, etc.)

I have rented many times and can provide a contract if needed.

Thanks so much for your interest :)

Could you let us know availability and overall pricing for 5 studios at any of the following resorts, 9/29/24 - 10/6/24? Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, and Beach Club? thank you!

Hi @lat, I am looking for Beach Club Villa Studio for the week of Jun 15 - 21.
We are a party of 4, 2 adults 2 kids, ages 4 (at time of check in), and 7.
My youngest will be celebrating his birthday.

Is there any availability? First time renter.

Hello looking for different options.. my 1st options are BCV, Riviera,Poly (all studios, standard view) we have alittle flexibility. Nights of July 6,7... then July 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21&22.... we would love to get BCV on 2,3 or4 nights, then work around that with the other to resorts..
Let me know what’s available..
You can also email me at monkey96521 at a o l . c o m

Kevin from PA

Happy new year!

First time renter here, not sure how to send direct messages yet!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this availability!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter