• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For rent/transfer: 240 pts BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a studio at AKV, BLT, SSR, or VWL for July 4 - 11, 2010. Ready to book! Also sent you an e-mail. Thanks.:cool1:

Hi, we are a family of 3 interested in a 1 bedroom or studio at VWL, BLT, AKV which would be our top 3 choices.

Our dates are flexible any 7 nights between July 17th and August 28, 2010.

Thank you!:yay:

105 points wanted for 9/12-9/17. Would like one bedroom, standard view at the Animal Kingdom, but willing to stay at other resorts if availibility is there.

I am looking for 82-94 points between June 10th through June 16th (6 nights). If I am correct, the Animal Kingdom is 82 points for the 6 nights and 94 for the OKW. What would you charge? I wanted to pay $8 per point. Thanks!!

How many points are left? I would like to rent 86 points for a Standard View room at BWV, 1/23/2011 to 1/31/2011. Please PM me if that is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter