Points for Rent/Transfer: 240 Saratoga Springs @ $10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpantonini

Earning My Ears
I have 240 points at Saratoga Springs with February use year available for use. Will transfer or rent (prefer transfer) for $10 per point. We just had a great family vacation to Disney and stayed at SSR in September - great place! Thanks!

Joel

I am looking to travel April 24th to May 2, 2007 and would like to get a reservation in a studio at either Beach CluB villas or boardwalk villas.
I believe this is around 120 points.
please let me know.
thanks
mkcvol
tandccpa@aol.com

Want a studio the week of march 10th-17th 07 I will pay immeadiately with paypal,if you still have point available. It is 123 for SS. Our first rip to Disney too.

Lisa

I sent you a PM. Your best bet is to transfer them all. If you start renting, you will always have some points left over. You then can't transfer them since nobody wants to use his or her once per year transfer for a few points.

Hello,
Looking to rent approx. 180 points for a stay at the Saratoga Springs in a Studio. Please let me know if you would be willing to rent to us.
Thank you,
Mike

I need 70 points for a stay at SSR from February 5th -11th. I can pay by PayPal.

I need to buy 50 points for a 12/07 stay at SSR. I am new to this so please advise on next step.

Thank you,

karykat

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter