• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer 320 pts for any resort-easy process

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

Looking to rent points to accomadate 2 adults for small children (10,7,5,4) We are interested in any villa that could accomadate us. We are military family and husband can only travel on those dates. We have paypal and are ready to book something since we are getting closer our dates.
Thanks
Jody

Good morning.
We are looking for a one bedroom villa at BLT or AK for Sept. 2-8.
We have 2 adults and 2 children in our party.
Thanks,
Drew34

Hi I am looking to transfer 200 points into my account for use in August 2010. I have done this many times and will be willing to work out whatever is best for you, pay pal, money order.

Thank you
Mike Langton

Drew 34 - I found availability for a 1 bedroom Sept 2-8 at Wilderness Lodge for 180 pts, Saratoga Springs for 156 pts, or Old Key West for 140 pts. Please let me know if you are interested in any of those. Your choices were not available for the entire stay, just one day here or there - it is Labor Day weekend.
Thanks,
Julie
email me at Disney@pgirental.com

Yes - I still have points to use by Sept 30, 2010

You can be assured that your transaction will be conducted properly. I've been a Travel Agent in the past and currently hold a Real Estate broker's license in two states.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for replying to my post at DisBoards.com

I will gladly check availability just following process below and send an email to me: Disney@pgirental.com

Rental/Transfer Rates: $10.00 per point for less than 100 points, $9.00 per point for over 100 points.

Because of the Disney Vacation Club reservation/cancellation policies any reservation with a check-in date for July or early August must be paid in full before reservation can be booked. Of course, if availability changes before I get a chance to book it your funds will be returned right away. I can accept Paypal, overnight USPostal Service money orders or wire transfers.

If you would like me to check availability please respond by sending an email with the following details as they are required for booking the reservation:
1) Your name and Your e-mail address
2) Phone number where I can reach you between 9 AM and 4:30 PM when reservations is open.
3) Number of adults and children (with children's ages).
4) Date you want to check in and the number of nights.
5) Room size: Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom
6) Choices of resort in order of preference. (Old Key West has the largest villas if you're looking for the most interior space.)

Upon receipt of your email I will call DVC Member Services to check on availability and respond by phone and/or email.

Once we start working together please email me immediately to let me know if you no longer need my assistance.

Many thanks.

JJ
Disney@pgirental.com

Anyone need a reservation before 9/30/2010?? I have enough points left for a studio for one night at $9/point.

We are looking for 18 points to upgrade a trip the end of this month to BCV . Please let me know. Thanks!

Looking to rent a one bedroom at Bay Lake Tower.
Family vacation: Any time from 12-1-10 / 12-20-10 (dates are flexible looking for 6 or 7 night total).
Thank you
Dale

Hi,

I am looking for points for AKV-Kidani village Studio standard or savanna view.

Nov 12th-22nd, 2010. We are going for my daughter's 4th birthday (2 adults, 1 child).

Thanks,
Andrea

Hi. I am interested.
Shannan/shann1@comcast.net
215-208-7381
2 adults, 2 children (6, 3)
Check-in 11/25/10 for 6 nights
in a 1 bedroom villa at:
1.BLT (228 pts) 2. BCV (215 pts) 3.FWL 4.BWV
Thanks in advance!

A friend recently rec. I check with you on your points. I will need 118 for Oct.7th-Oct.10th. Do you have points avail. for that time frame?

Hello! I am new to this DIS Boards and am looking for a place during the week of of Nov. 13 to Nov 20th. I have not ever been to any of the Resorts there before but am so looking forward to trying it out!!! If this is available please let me know. I am not picky on the place but I do have 5 adults and 1 child so I would like to rent a 2 bedroom or maybe 2 studios. It will be my daughter 1st Disney trip and we are so Very Excited!!! If this is available please let me know. Thank you so much!!! Kelly:goodvibes

Do you have any points available for use at a Boardwalk Studio- I am looking for the dates of 12/12/10 -12/17/10. My husband and I are celebrating our
30th anniversary. I hope you can help us out. Can't send a pm because I am a new member to the disboard

We need 118 pts. for Oct.7th-Oct.10th. OKW 2 bedroom villa. 4 adults, 3 kids
Dining plan too.

Hi, looking for a 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga. I think it was about 189 points. Looking around the dates of Nov 17-23.

Thanks,
Mpizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter