• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent/Transfer 600points @ $9.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneylver

Earning My Ears
I have 620 pts for rent or transfer. I would love to help you plan your vacation. These need to be used by 8/30/10 $11.per point. TAKE MORE THAN 300 POINTS WILL SELL FOR $9.50 per point. Payment Paypal

I am looking for 82-94 points between June 10th through June 16th (6 nights). If I am correct, the Animal Kingdom is 82 points for the 6 nights and 94 for the OKW. What would you charge? I wanted to pay $8-9 per point. Thanks!!

Hi. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom vacation home from July 18-23 at the Beach Club (1st choice 220 points) or Boardwalk (standard 190 points or preferred if no standard available 220 points). Do you have enough available and would you be willing to check availability for me? Feel free to email me at kellywrobel105@gmail.com for more details. I've rented successfully from this board numerous times in the past. I'll PM you too. Thanks for your time! Kelly Wrobel

I am interested in 118 points for a Studio at FWL from 8/22-8/28. I cannot post email. too few posts. Please reply.

If points are still available, I am interested in the following:
A studio (value accomodations) at Animal Kingdom Villas
Sunday, July 11- Friday, July 16.

According to the DVC chart it is 12 points per night, therefore for 5 nights would be 60 points.

I use paypal.

2 adults
Wish to add the dining plan (regular)
Magical Express arrival for one adult

I will send you a PM

Looking for a studio at AKV, BLT, SSR, or VWL for July 4 - July 11. 2 adults, 2 kids. Please let me know your availability. Also sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Im looking for 120 points for a AKV value studio from 6/14/10 to 6/23/10 for my honeymoon. If you think it can happen send me a message at
pcongdon(at)buffalo.edu

Thank You!!

I’m be looking for the following

Boardwalk Villa
325 pts
Need: 2 Studios and a 1 Bedroom (all standard view rooms)
Dates: Sept 19 – 26

Please let me know if you still have the points and can swing this deal.

I would be willing to pay you through PayPal ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter