Points for Rent/Transfer: 655 VGF @ $20pp; Rent Only: 139 BWV @ $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some availability for you. I'm not able to PM you. Please message me for details.
I will tomorrow when my 24 hour waiting period is up. I am an experienced renter but first time using this forum! Thanks!!

Hi, I am hoping you may have some points available for BWV or the VGF. We are looking for dates 9/7/22 thru 9/12/22 for 3 adults, prefer a 1 bedroom please.

655 pts Grand Floridian points December 2022 UY (bankable & good until November 30th, 2024) $20pp
139 pts Boardwald Village points March 2022 UY (good until February 28th, 2024) $18pp

Will transfer a large # of VGF points only (min 300) or I'd be happy to work with you to make your next Disney vacation magical! DVC member since 1996 with many happy rentals.

Rentals at ANY resort within 7 month window (now to Dec 2022) and my home resorts BWV & VGF out up to 11 months (April 2023).

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your rental request:

* Resort preference(s)
* Room size (studio, one bdrm, 2-bdrm or 3bdrm)
* Desired view (if important)
* Number in your party

Payment via PayPal (friends & family) or Venmo due after I send you a confirmed reservation in your name. Contracts with e-signatures and cancelations available.

Please reply below or PM if you have any questions.
Note: If you have problems with PM messaging, refer to this link:
Hello,

Looking for VGF
Stuido
12/31/22-1/3/23
4 people

655 pts Grand Floridian points December 2022 UY (bankable & good until November 30th, 2024) $20pp
139 pts Boardwald Village points March 2022 UY (good until February 28th, 2024) $18pp

Will transfer a large # of VGF points only (min 300) or I'd be happy to work with you to make your next Disney vacation magical! DVC member since 1996 with many happy rentals.

Rentals at ANY resort within 7 month window (now to Dec 2022) and my home resorts BWV & VGF out up to 11 months (April 2023).

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your rental request:

* Resort preference(s)
* Number in your party

Payment via PayPal (friends & family) or Venmo due after I send you a confirmed reservation in your name. Contracts with e-signatures and cancelations available.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
Interested in BLT (prefer lake view or theme park view but will consider all), 2 bedroom, 4 adults & 2 children. Dates wanted: December 12 - 16, 2022. Would consider other 2 bedrooms on/near those dates also, please let me know what you have available. Thank you

Hi, I am hoping you may have some points available for BWV or the VGF. We are looking for dates 9/7/22 thru 9/12/22 for 3 adults, prefer a 1 bedroom please.
Only Saratoga has your dates in a 1-bdrm standard view for 130 pts.
If you are interested please PM me.

Interested in BLT (prefer lake view or theme park view but will consider all), 2 bedroom, 4 adults & 2 children. Dates wanted: December 12 - 16, 2022. Would consider other 2 bedrooms on/near those dates also, please let me know what you have available. Thank you
BLT is not available for your dates.
I'll PM you on other options.

* Resort preference(s)
* Number in your party

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
Hi!
Is there any availability for a studio other than AKL for October 17-20, 2022? Thank you for your help!

Hi!
Is there any availability for a studio other than AKL for October 17-20, 2022? Thank you for your help!
The studios available your dates are:
VGF Resort Lagoon View 69 pts
VGF Resort Theme Park View 90 pts
Saratoga Standard 42 pts

If any of these interest you, PM me your contact info.
AKL was not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter