Points for Rent/Transfer @ AKV, BCV, BWV, VGC, VGF, HHI, OKW, SSR, VB $14+

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC4FUN

Mouseketeer
Points available for rent & transfer:

These points are good to book reservations up to 11 months in advance at their home resorts or up to 7 months at non home resorts.

Please email me for the quickest response.

polkadottedminnie@gmail.com

March 2018 Use Year

I will do Transfers of a minimum 300 points for this UY. Preference given to those that want the most points.

363 SSR points 363 can be transferred now into 2018 UY. I can also borrow up to 780 from year 2019 or do a transfer of those into your 2019 UY. I can book reservations at SSR & THV 11 months out with these points. And I can use these points to book ANY DVC resort within 7 months that has availability. Minimum 90 points per reservation with these points. $14 per point. Reservation requests for less than 90 pts per reservation using these SSR points will be rented at $16 per point.

0 BWV points, I can borrow up to 28 from year 2019 or do a transfer of those into your 2019 UY. I can book reservations at BWV 11 months out with these points. Points only available for 2019 Use Year transfer or for reservations after March 1, 2019 when I can borrow up to an additional 60 points for a reservation. Minimum 63 points per reservation. $15 per point.

45 BCV points, 45 can be transferred now into 2018 UY. I can borrow up to 90 from year 2019 or do a transfer of those into your 2019 UY. I can book reservations at BCV 11 months out with these points. Minimum 90 points per reservation with these points. $16 per point.

August 2018 Use Year

No transfer available for 2018 UY points.

I will do Transfers of a minimum 200 points for this UY. Preference given to those that want the most points.

1 (banked) BWV points, I can borrow up to 258 from year 2019 for reservations or do a transfer of those in August I believe it is to your 2019 UY. I can book reservations at BWV 11 months out with these points. Minimum 76 points per reservation with these points. $15 per point.

78 VGF points, 61 can be transferred now into 2018 UY. I can borrow up to 61 from year 2019 or do a transfer of those in August I believe it is to your 2019 UY. I can book reservations at VGF 11 months out with these points. Minimum 34 points per reservation with these points. $16 per point.

December 2017 Use Year

No transfer available for 2017 UY points.

2018 UY I will do Transfers of a minimum 200 points or the whole 152 HHI points for this UY. Preference given to those that want the most points.

0 HHI points, I can borrow up to 152 from year 2018 or do a transfer of those now as well into 2018 UY. I can book reservations at HHI 11 months out with these points. $14 per point.

0 AKV points, I can borrow up to 100 from year 2018 or do a transfer of those now as well into 2018 UY. I can book reservations at AKV 11 months out with these points. $15 per point.

200 VGC points, 200 can be used for reservations now. I can borrow up to 200 from year 2018 (total 400pts) or do a transfer of those now as well into 2018 UY. Or I can bank the 200 pts from 2017 UY to have 400 pts for reservations after Dec.1, 2018. I also can borrow up to 200 points from UY 2019 for a max total of 600 pts. I can book reservations at VGC 11 months out with these points. $17 per point.

March 2018 Use Year
No transfer available for VB 2018 points.

2019 UY - I will do Transfers of a minimum VB 13 points for this UY.

0 VB points, I can borrow up to 13 pts from year 2019 for reservations or do a transfer of those into your 2019 UY. I can book reservations at VB 11 months out with these points. $15 per point.

February 2018 Use Year

No transfer available for OKW 2018 points.

2019 UY - I will do Transfers of a minimum OKW 2 points for this UY.

0 OKW points, I can borrow up to 2 from year 2019 or do a transfer of those now as well into your 2019 UY. I can book reservations at OKW 11 months out with these points. $15 per point.

These are my own personal points.

Payment is by PayPal or US personal or bank cashiers check. If dates are within 60 days PayPal only. You pay PayPal fees of approximately 3%.

To book a room for you I will need:

1. Check in and check out dates.

2. Resort preferences. List in order of most wanted. View/category. And room size.

3. Number of people that will be staying in the room.

4. First & last names of everyone staying in the room. Ages of any children under 18 yrs old.

5. Address & phone number for the lead person on the reservation. Email address - best to use your same email address as your MDE account.

6. Flight info for DME. Can be added now or later.

7. Are you adding the DDP? DDP can be added and is a separate cost from the room. This can be added later as well. Minimum 7 days before reservation.

Hope I can help with your next Disney vacation!:earboy2:

Last edited:
Looking for 2 nights in a studio for 3/21-3/23 anywhere. Thanks,
JYL
jkrohn2703@gmail.com

There are no studios available for both those nights. Just March 22. SSR has a 1 bedroom available both nights.

AKV Kidani- studio standard view March 22 - 1 night - 16 points x $14 = $224

AKV also has 1 bedrooms available for the 1 night of March 22.

Only thing I see with both nights is a SSR 1 bedroom preferred view/location for 72 pts. x $14 = $1008

Plus PayPal fee 3%

Email me if you'd like to book.

Does SSR have a studio on 3/22? Any Magic Kingdom resort studio available for 3/21? If SSR studio(preferred) is available for 3/22, I would like that. I already have a resort reservation at SSR beginning on 3.23. Let me know. Jyl
jkrohn2703@gmail.com

Does SSR have a studio on 3/22? Any Magic Kingdom resort studio available for 3/21? If SSR studio(preferred) is available for 3/22, I would like that. I already have a resort reservation at SSR beginning on 3.23. Let me know. Jyl
jkrohn2703@gmail.com
That was the only availability.

Looking for a studio, or something cheap and only for 2 adults.any resort. I am planning a surprise for our 20th anniversary. It can be either 2/24 or 3/4. One night. Could possibly add Fri night to either date if it works out price wise. We are Fl resident annual pass holders. Please let me know a.s.a.p. if this works for you. dsphgp2@aol.com

Looking for a studio, or something cheap and only for 2 adults.any resort. I am planning a surprise for our 20th anniversary. It can be either 2/24 or 3/4. One night. Could possibly add Fri night to either date if it works out price wise. We are Fl resident annual pass holders. Please let me know a.s.a.p. if this works for you. dsphgp2@aol.com

I see March 4th available 17 pts x $14 = $238

Plus 3% PayPal fee.

Let me know if you'd like to book.
Screenshot_20180205-153422.png

Price reduction in expiring points!!!! Now $7 pp!!!!! A steal of a deal!

Check out my confirmed reservation in my other add for Feb $7pp.
Let me try this again... I asked for the wrong day... What I would like is... Sat. 2/24 or Sat 3/3. Studio or something small. 2 adults. Anniversary trip. I can add the Fri before to either date if it works out but not a deal breaker. Sorry for the mix up. Need the $7 per point price range. Thanks.
dsphgp2@aol.com

Let me try this again... I asked for the wrong day... What I would like is... Sat. 2/24 or Sat 3/3. Studio or something small. 2 adults. Anniversary trip. I can add the Fri before to either date if it works out but not a deal breaker. Sorry for the mix up. Need the $7 per point price range. Thanks.
dsphgp2@aol.com
As stated in ad the $7 points are only good for Feb dates. The screen shot shows all that was available.

Looking for Jun 28 - Jul 3. Anything? New to this and not sure how to decipher all of the acronyms and verbiage.

I just sent an email. I'm looking for any two consecutive nights in a hotel or studio room at Aulani, excluding February 11th.

Looking for Jun 28 - Jul 3. Anything? New to this and not sure how to decipher all of the acronyms and verbiage.
Hi Doug,

What size room are you looking for? Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 Bedroom or 3 bedroom? How many people will be staying in the room? Which resorts are you interested in staying at?

The 1 night of Feb. 27th is available in a studio at SSR for 14 points if anyone is looking for a 1 night stay! $7 per point! Grab it now before it disappears!

Is there anything available for Feb 10 to 12 and or 20 to 23? I have a ressie for 12 to 20 but would definitely add a night or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter