Points for rent/transfer: BCV, BWV, HHI, OKW, SSR, VB, VGC & VWL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC4FUN

Mouseketeer
Points for rent/transfer at BCV, BWV, HHI, OKW, SSR, VB, VGC & VWL. Prices are FIRM.

Please email me for the quickest response.

polkadottedminnie@gmail.com

BCV - 75 points - $15 pp - 50 pt minimum per reservation. BCV points good for a reservation with a check in on or after March 1, 2016.

BWV - 85 points for reservations with a check in on/after March 1, 2016 & 285 points for reservations with a check in on/after August 1, 2016 - $14 pp - 75 pt minimum per reservation.

HHI - 152 points - $14 pp - 50 pt minimum per reservation.

OKW - 66 points - $14 pp - 50 pt minimum per reservation.

SSR - 1000+ points - $13 pp - 100 pt minimum per reservation. Can also be used to book any DVC resort within 7 months based on availability.

VB - 56 points - $14 pp - 40 pt minimum per reservation.

VGC - 354 points - $16 pp - 50 pt minimum per reservation.

VWL - 210 points - $14 pp - 100 pt minimum per reservation.

I may be able to do as many as 4 transfers, 1 for each of my UY. 200 pt minimum or all I have left at the resort you want if its less than 200. Majority of my points are 2016 UY but I do have some 2015 UY.

Payments: Paypal (3.1% fee for credit cards), check or bank/ or PO MO.

Payment plan available for reservations of 100 points or more, that are booked 6 months or more out.

To book a room for you I will need:

1. Check in and check out dates.

2. Resort preferences. List in order of most wanted. View/category. And room size.

3. Number of people that will be staying in the room.

4. First & last names of everyone staying in the room. Ages of any children under 18 yrs old.

5. Address & phone number for the lead person on the reservation. Email address - best to use your same email address as your MDE account.

6. Flight info for DME. Can be added later.

7. Are you adding the DDP? This is a separate cost.

Hope I can help with your next Disney vacation!

Last edited:
Are the points listed per resort the number you have left?
I need a transfer of VB into my VB contract!

Are the points listed per resort the number you have left?
I need a transfer of VB into my VB contract!

Hi thanks for inquiring. Not sure if VB is going to work for a transfer for you.

VB - March UY

2015 UY = 6 points (3 of which are banked points from 2014).
2016 UY = 50 points

Points once transferred can be banked but not borrowed.

I could make a reservation for you. If your adding on more nights with your own points we can link the reservations so you won't have to change rooms.

I was looking for 2016 VB trip, I thought I read the points were for 16. I will have to look at points and figure out a plan.

Morning
Are you interested in transferring SSR points? I am looking for 88pts to help with a Christmas stay. SSR is my home resort and looking at getting a 2 bdr for the time.

Cheers
Barb

Morning
Are you interested in transferring SSR points? I am looking for 88pts to help with a Christmas stay. SSR is my home resort and looking at getting a 2 bdr for the time.

Cheers
Barb

Hi Barb,

I have 195 current points in my SSR 2015 UY. March is my UY for these points. I would like to transfer that whole amount.

Send me an email if you're interested.

Update to BCV points available: Rented all my BCV 2015 & 2016 UY points. I have 75 BCV points left in 2017 that can be borrowed to use as early as March 1, 2016.

New to this. Can you check on dec 14-18 2015. Want beach boardwalk or contemporary deluxe standard studio. Cheapest view.

New to this. Can you check on dec 14-18 2015. Want beach boardwalk or contemporary deluxe standard studio. Cheapest view.
Available:

BCV = 60 points
BWV preferred view (pool/garden) = 60 points
SSR = 54 points

BLT I don't own at so right now I can only check up to the night of dec 16. There is a room available starting on Dec 14 for lake view. But since the night before is not available I am guessing when the 7 month window hits on may 14 that room will be snatched up within minutes.

Hello - do you still have any SSR points available for transfer? We need 190-200 points. Thank you.

Hello - do you still have any SSR points available for transfer? We need 190-200 points. Thank you.

Which UY (2015 or 2016?) are you looking for? Still able to do a transfer for both years.

I have 195 SSR current points in my 2015 UY. And 780 SSR points for 2016. March is my UY for these points. For 2015 year I would like to transfer that whole 195 points.

Send me an email if you would like a transfer.

Most of my BWV August 2016 points are on hold for a transfer. New BWV point totals reflected in 1st post. Most will be borrowing from 2017 year.

If anyone wants those 195 SSR year 2015 points for a transfer, grab them now before I use them booking someones reservation.

november 16-23rd...looking for 2 queen beds, standard studio

The only DVC studios that have 2 queens is OKW & a select few at BCV. The rest have 1 queen bed & 1 full size pull out sofa.

Studio availability that has all your nights:

AKV - Jambo - Savanna view - 116 points

OKW - 78 points

SSR - 104 points

Send me an email if you'd like to book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter