• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent/Transfer:SSR 170-190 @ $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested. Can you also make a reservation at OKW? I probably would need 150 to 180 pointsdepending on where I am staying, SRR or OKW for five nights: 2 bedroom villa (sun to thurs nights. check out friday 8/01. I will also send you an e-mail. Thanks.

OKW booked SSR no problem 180 points let me know if I can help
Mike

QUOTE=adachristie;25698404]I am interested. Can you also make a reservation at OKW? I probably would need 150 to 180 pointsdepending on where I am staying, SRR or OKW for five nights: 2 bedroom villa (sun to thurs nights. check out friday 8/01. I will also send you an e-mail. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Still will not let me send PM's so please use my email or the board for a reply.
Thanks

Hello,
My family is looking to rent a 1 bedroom villa WDW boardwalk standard view for 10/12/08 thru 10/17/08. We are looking to book soon to secure reasonable airfare.
thanks,
alex

I was needing a 2 BR at the beach club from 11/8-11/14 for a total of 221 points. Thanks

Hi!

We're looking to make a last minute trip to Disney July 24th-31st (would go a day or two later if that's an option). 2 adults - looking for a value/standard studio @ AK BW, SSR or OKW... 109-123 points. Let me know if you're able to check on availablility. I can also be reached at kmpolletta at hotmail dot com.

Thanks much!
Kristen

I am planning a trip Sun. dec 14 through Friday Dec. 19 2009. Do you have points for rent and if so what would be available? Thank you, Kirby

I need a week in a 2bd (7 people) at SSR or BWV in January: 17-24 or 24-31 or a subset of those dates, e.g. 5 days at BWV preferred for 180. Or 5 days at SSR for 189 points.

Thanks,
Tom
tom.chavez at comcast.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter