Points for Rent/Transfer: Up to 551 Points for Boardwalk BWV - $14 p/p

Status
Not open for further replies.

leegilbertson

24 Year DVC Member
DVC Gold
I have up to 551 points for rent for any resort and 200 of them can be transferred if needed. Home Resort is Boardwalk Villas which can be reserved up to 11 months from now - $14.00 per point.

We may be interested in renting points. We are looking for a Boardwalk Studio either the week of November 5-12 or November 17-24. We have not used points previously. Is this possible/available?

I have up to 551 points for rent for any resort and 200 of them can be transferred if needed. Home Resort is Boardwalk Villas which can be reserved up to 11 months from now - $14.00 per point.
We may be interested in renting points. We are looking for a Boardwalk Studio either the week of November 5-12 or November 17-24. We have not used points previously. Is this possible/available?

We may be interested in renting points for a Boardwalk Studio either the week of Nov 5-12 or November 17-24, 2017. We have not used points previously. Is this possible/available?

I'm interested in trying to rent points for the first time for a Boardwalk Studio from 1/26/18-2/1/18. I'm not sure how likely that is but let me know if any more information is needed. Thank you.

Hi,
I checked with reservations and there is nothing currently available at Boardwalk for the size and dates you selected. I would be happy to put your request on a Wait List to see if something pops up if you can choose one of the 2 dates you gave as your preferred arrival date.
Thanks!
Lee
leegilbertson@yahoo.com
612-481-3678

I'm interested in trying to rent points for the first time for a Boardwalk Studio from 1/26/18-2/1/18. I'm not sure how likely that is but let me know if any more information is needed. Thank you.

Hi!
I checked with reservations and there is currently a Garden View available for the dates you selected for 92 points. Contact me ASAP by phone at 612-481-3678 or by email at leegilbertson@yahoo.com to discuss further.
Thanks!
Lee

Interested in transfering 125 points.. are they still available. Would you consider $13 pp ??

I have up to 551 points for rent for any resort and 200 of them can be transferred if needed. Home Resort is Boardwalk Villas which can be reserved up to 11 months from now - $14.00 per point.[/QUOTEI'm
I'm in need of 35 points to transfer if possible.

Are there anything available for Dec 3/4-Dec 9? Looking for accomodations for 5 people please.

Are there anything available for Dec 3/4-Dec 9? Looking for accomodations for 5 people please.

Hi! Actually Saratoga Springs currently has availability for those dates. Do you want a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom unit?

How many points for a 2 bedroom?

Hi Sam,
For December 3rd to December 9th it would be 238 points for a 2 bedroom Treehouse Villa, and 184 points for a Standard 2 Bedroom Villa. However there aren't any Standard 2 bedroom Villas currently available. Is this something you would like me to try and waitlist? Feel free to call or email me at 612-481-3678 or leegilbertson@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Lee

I need points for transfer for April 2018 trip ..right now there are standard studios available for the time I need ... I need 2 studios 125 points each..so 250 points for transfer..or if standard goes away 318 for garden view...i've rented before from theses boards...very reliable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter