Points For Rent/Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello!

I have 22 points for rent or transfer. Point cost is $10.00. All points are for Saratoga Springs but depending on the date I may be able to make a reservation for all DVC resorts.

For transfers: Payment is due before transfer and then points will be deposited into your account. $10.00 per point .

For reservations: Give me the date, room size, and location you would like to book. If it is available 50% is due before reservations is made. I accept Paypal. A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. Once I receive paper reservation it will be mailed to you. The remaining 50% is due 90 days before your vacation starts. If final payment is not made within 90 days your reservation will be canceled and a refund will not be given. I will remind you of your payment due but will not search and wait for you to beyond the 90 day mark.

I also sell items on Ebay and have a good rating with them.

References upon request :)

Email me at dgreer@egusd.net or dairyou@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Deb

Hello. I would like to rent a 2BR at BCV for Dec 2010. I need 245 points. This is probably the one and only time I will be able to afford to take my family and parents to Disney and would love for you to rent to me. I promise we would take great care of the place!

Marla Nesta

Hello. I would like to rent a 2BR at BCV for Dec 2010. I need 245 points. This is probably the one and only time I will be able to afford to take my family and parents to Disney and would love for you to rent to me. I promise we would take great care of the place!

Marla Nesta

I'm sorry that I can't rent for BCV until May of 2010. If you'd like to rent for that resort you will have to find a renter with BCV points who can book at the 11 month window.

If you need help with anything else feel free to send me a message :)

Good Luck in Your Search!
Deb

Points still available? Looking for 2BR at either OKW for May 1-8 or 2BR at Bay Lake Towers May 1-7th. I am not sure how many points but I think a week at OKW was 264 points.

Thanks
Debbie (Momrj57)

Points still available? Looking for 2BR at either OKW for May 1-8 or 2BR at Bay Lake Towers May 1-7th. I am not sure how many points but I think a week at OKW was 264 points.

Thanks
Debbie (Momrj57)

Yes, I still have the points available. If you are still interested tomorrow let me know and I will call for you :)

Deb

Hi,
We are looking for availability at SSR(3 bdrm Treehouse)times 2 for Sept 5,2010 - Sept. 10,2010 (mon-thur). We have a party of (9adults and 7grandkids(2 infants)). We would like to book 2 three bedroom treehouse villas(SSR)- we need 311 points for that time frame.

Thanking you,
john&joyce foster(grandparents)

Hi, I am looking for a transfer of 28 points for SSR to complete my reservation for Nov. 19, 2010. Haven't had much luck finding any here. If you still have any for that time it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,
We are looking for availability at SSR(3 bdrm Treehouse)times 2 for Sept 5,2010 - Sept. 10,2010 (mon-thur). We have a party of (9adults and 7grandkids(2 infants)). We would like to book 2 three bedroom treehouse villas(SSR)- we need 311 points for that time frame.

Thanking you,
john&joyce foster(grandparents)

sent you a pm

Hi - looking for a point transfer - minimum 110 but can take more as well. If you can PM me that would be great. Thanks

Points still available?

I am looking for a 1 bedroom at Bay Lake Tower for March 14th through the 19th. Any view. I would like a Dining Plan as well for 2 children and 2 adults.

I need 148 points, please let me know if they are available. I can not leave a PM yet!

Thanks,
Valerie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter