• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

points for rent/transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will you have any points available for after July? We are looking for AKV points for 10/21/2011-10/30/2011 for a 2 bedroom villa.

Do you also have points that could be used for Christmas 2011? I need 156 points for 6 nights at AKV savannah view from 12-26 - 1/1. Although this is far in advance I am willing to sign a contract now. Can you do this?

I'm looking for a 2BR villa for my family of six for 2/17-2/23 (six nights). My fisrt choice is AKL "value" villa (I believe 210 pts). Next choice is BWV 2 BR standard (I believe 260 pts). Please let me know if you still have points and if there is availability. Thanks.

Hi.

Can you check availability for BCV 1BR Feb 27 to March 4 2011?

If not available, would also consider BLT for that same time period - 1BR Standard or Lake View.

Thank you.
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter