• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: up to 100 POLY points (Dec 2022 UY), $20pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get you a 1-bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs for either half of your trip. It sleeps 5. Once you get PM privileges, send me a PM and we can talk more details if you are interested.

also unsure how this works, have only used Davids. Not sure what cost would be or if anything is available for april 28-may 3

Hi! Looking for a Studio or 1BR that sleeps 5 at the Polynesian or Grand Floridian for 5/10/23 - 5/17/23. Thanks!

Hi! Looking for a Studio or 1BR that sleeps 5 at the Polynesian or Grand Floridian for 5/10/23 - 5/17/23. Thanks!

I am sorry, but there is no full availability for your request. The closest I can get is at the Grand Floridian Resort Studio (sleeps 5) from 5/13-5/17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter