• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POINTS FOR RENT: Update - 116 still available BWV @$18 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a 2 BR (not a lock off) AKV savannah view 10/24 - 10/27 for 4 adults and an infant <1yr. Are there any available?

Yes, there is a 2BR Savanna view at AKV Kidani 10/24-27 (3N) for 141 points. Please let me know via PM if you are interested in booking

Interested in Boardwalk Villas value or standard studio for Feb 11-16, 2024 (could also do 2/10-15 or 2/12-17). Thanks

I have 400 points available to rent @ $18 per point for Boardwalk Villas Home Resort with 11-month window. Any other DVC resort available within 7-months

If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:
  • resort preference and check in/out dates
  • room type (studio, 1BR etc) and preferred view
  • number in your party including ages of children in your party
I have rented points in the past for several years and can provide references. I accept payment via PayPal-friends and family option (no fees).
any availability 6/19/23-6/24/23, 2 adults, 3 children (12/10/8), studio, no view preference.
Boardwalk, Beach Club, Poly

I am looking for Feb 22,24 for 10 Nights one bedroom at BWV with 2 adults and 2 children
I am sure it’s too early but starting to look

Thank you!!!

Hi - do you have availability 10/15 - 10/23 for 2 adults and 2 children (3 YO) at Grand Floridian. No preference on room type, standard room is perfect.

Hi - looking for a studio (possibly 1BR if within budget) for 3.
Any view for 4 nights, 12/15/23 - 12/19/23.

Thank you!

Looking for a 1 bedroom from Feb 22 to March 3 2024 for 2 Adults and a 9, and 17 at time of trip. Goal is to be around $5,500

Hi - do you have availability 10/15 - 10/23 for 2 adults and 2 children (3 YO) at Grand Floridian. No preference on room type, standard room is perfect.
Hello - there is no availability for the full dates you request at the GF. The most nights is 3N 10/16-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter