• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: UPDATE: 12 Points left to rent must be used by 9/30/18 @ 12.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello I have 30 points left to rent at $12.00 per point that have to be used by 9/30/18. I have rented points out many times in the past and am experienced. My preferred payment is PayPal.

Thanks!

:)

I'm looking for a studio for Sept 14-16, 2 adults. Any resort is good except AKL & BLT.
Thanks

Vero Beach would be nice too.

Last edited:
"Hi - I am a DVC member and am currently on property. Is there any way that I can rent 15 points from someone to add to the current 17 that I already have? We are listed to stay in a studio Tuesday night and I’d prefer to stay in a one bedroom at AKL. Any help is appreciated. Disney charges $17/point! "

Hi again,
I'm so sorry to leave you hanging but after further consideration, I have to pass. The flight times for the Sunday return are terrible and adding 1+ hr drive shortens our relax time even more. :headache:
Thank you so much for your time though. :hug:

Looking for a studio at OKW on night of 1/5/19. Does the stay need to be by 9/30, or do you just need to book it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter