• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a studio, Dec 9-13 or 16-20, for two adults. First choice would be Villas at Wilderness Lodge, after that, would take anything. Let me know

Jamie

Hi Jamie,
I would be happy to make arrangements for you to rent points for Dec trip. I need some additional information to complete a reservation.

They need names of 2 adults, address, phone number, 2nd and 3rd choice of resort if Wilderness is not available either week, check in/check out dates, disney dining (yes/no) and magical express arrangements (yes/no). If yes for magical expres need flight info if you have it if not we can confirm later.

A studio at Wilderness Lodge Sun-Thurs is 12 points/night for either week. We would like 50% payment when phone reservation is made and then balance due when you receive the written confirmation from DVC.

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter