• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for 2 bedroom villa Oct 26th thru Oct 30th at eith AKV, BCV, BWV. Any help is appreciated>

I'm looking for a studio, Sat Oct 25 - Thurs Oct 30. Preference would be BWV or WLV, but any resort with availability would be fine. If you still have points left and there's availability for a studio for those dates please let me know. You can PM me here or email me meghan.gerc @ gmail.com Thanks!

I'm looking for a studio, Sat Oct 25 - Thurs Oct 30. Preference would be BWV or WLV, but any resort with availability would be fine. If you still have points left and there's availability for a studio for those dates please let me know. You can PM me here or email me meghan.gerc @ gmail.com Thanks!

I just emailed you!

:)

Hi,
We are looking for 65 to 85 points to use for a standard at Boardwalk Villas on September 7-13 or 14. Their will be me, my husband and our two three year old children.
Thank you,
Carmen

Hi,
We are looking for 65 to 85 points to use for a standard at Boardwalk Villas on September 7-13 or 14. Their will be me, my husband and our two three year old children.
Thank you,
Carmen

I just sent you a PM!

:)

Still just 25 points left? I'm looking for 54 for one night in SSR in a 2br on Jan 30. I've got all the other nights covered with points and would be nice to convert this from cash, too.

Tom
tom.chavez at comcast.net

Still just 25 points left? I'm looking for 54 for one night in SSR in a 2br on Jan 30. I've got all the other nights covered with points and would be nice to convert this from cash, too.

Tom
tom.chavez at comcast.net

I just sent you an email!

:flower1:

i am looking for 83 points for AKV if possible from 5/21/09-5/28/09. can you let me know if that's possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter