Points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband and I are traveling to Orlando in October and would love to rent some points at the Beach Club Villa, Boardwalk or Bay Lake Towers (or any hotel on the monorail or walking distance to EPCOT). We are traveling 10/12-10/15. Do you have this available? We would only need a studio.... not sure how many points we will need (new to this!)

Thank you!
Michelle Rogers

My husband and I are traveling to Orlando in October and would love to rent some points at the Beach Club Villa, Boardwalk or Bay Lake Towers (or any hotel on the monorail or walking distance to EPCOT). We are traveling 10/12-10/15. Do you have this available? We would only need a studio.... not sure how many points we will need (new to this!)

Thank you!
Michelle Rogers

I will check first thing in the morning.
You can use my email aimfc@aol.com

I am looking for a 2 bedroom resort for 3 adults and 2 children (ages 10 and 7). I would like a nice resort with good water views, waterfalls/slides and fun kids activites. The week I would need is Oct 10-15 or Oct 17-22. Please let me know what is available and the price. This will be our first trip to Disney and we would like to be as nice as possible.

Thank you, mommykim

Thank you!
Michelle Rogers

The only hotel available for your dates, checking in on the 12th of October and checking out on the 15th is Saratoga...39 points
If you need to check out on the 16th it is available as well for 20 additional points.
You can email me direct at aimfc@aol.com
Thanks,
Bob

The only hotel available for your dates, checking in on the 12th of October and checking out on the 15th is Saratoga...39 points
If you need to check out on the 16th it is available as well for 20 additional points.
You can email me direct at aimfc@aol.com
Thanks,
Bob

Bump

I am interested in renting points for SSR, BWV, VWL, or BCV for two adults, for Oct 13 with checkout Oct 15 and Oct 17 with checkout Oct 22 for a studio.

I am interested in renting points for SSR, BWV, VWL, or BCV for two adults, for Oct 13 with checkout Oct 15 and Oct 17 with checkout Oct 22 for a studio.

The 13 to the 15th is available at SSR in a studio...26 points
the 17th to the 22nd is not available at any hotel. There is a one bedroom available at the Saratoga for those dates, for 120 points

The 13 to the 15th is available at SSR in a studio...26 points
the 17th to the 22nd is not available at any hotel. There is a one bedroom available at the Saratoga for those dates, for 120 points

Bump

Interested in a 1 or 2 bedroom place at Hilton Head from 30 July thru 2 August 2010.

Thanks for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter