points for rent

caledonia

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have recently been on the U.S site and see that others rent out surplus points,with that in mind i have 359 points available at Board Walk 179 banked for use up to 30/11/04 and 180 available 1/12/03(i borrowed some from this comming years points) my use year is December. The average cost in the U.S. is $10 to $12 per point so i am open to realistic offers.

Why you might ask do i want to rent the points well its my third visit to Orlando this year,Easter,July and October, just back from a disney cruise 2 weeks today(thats what happens when kids have the upper hand in holiday choice) So as you can see i have had enough, i also own a travel agency and can travel almost any where. So if you feel like giving me a rest next year rent my points (preferrably 1 to 2 rental ) please email me p.s a change is at hand i am off to Jamaica at Christmas to rest my bones for 2 Weeks :bounce:

Hi :) I'm moving your thread onto the UK DVC board and hope you'll get positive responses there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter