POINTS for Transfer: 120 OKW @ $17pp (June 2022 UY), 100 BRV @ $18pp (April 2022 UY) and & 32 SSR @ $16pp (FEB UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee51

Mouseketeer

Points for Transfer:​

• 32 Saratoga FEB 2022 UY at $16pp
  • 129 Old Key West JUNE 22 UY @ $17pp
  • 120 Boulder Ridge April 2022 UY points at $18pp
All points can be banked to the applicable 2023 UY.

The transfer process is easy & fast. Includes signed agreement.

If you are interested, please PM me.

Update:
  • 129 Old Key West JUNE 22 UY @ $17pp
  • 120 Boulder Ridge April 2022 UY points at $18pp
All points can be banked to the applicable 2023 UY.

Hi there. i'd like to purchase today and I'm interested in the 120 points. can you do a transfer? Thanks, Martin
please pm me. i just cant figure out how to do that yet

Good evening. Do you have any points left for transfer?

I am a current DVC owner (Poly and SSR) but I have never done a transfer, I may need some guidance. This is for a next May trip and looking to stay at VGF or BLT, so I have some time for my 7 month window to open. I was hoping for 50 of the OKW points.

Thank you.

Hi, yes I have 50 okw I can transfer to you. The process is straightforward.
Just need name, address & phone # i will use when I add you to 3 way call with DVC member services ( both of us have to authorize the transfer at the same time.
With the information above I can draft the agreement in the morning and email to you for review.

If you have any doubts, let me know.

Hi, yes I have 50 okw I can transfer to you. The process is straightforward.
Just need name, address & phone # i will use when I add you to 3 way call with DVC member services ( both of us have to authorize the transfer at the same time.
With the information above I can draft the agreement in the morning and email to you for review.

If you have any doubts, let me know.
I do not have the ability to PM anyone yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter