• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Transfer- 145 OKW Oct 21 UY $18.00 PP- Unrestricted Points - Use at Any DVC Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLafont

Earning My Ears
Points for transfer to another DVC member. These are NEW points, Oct 2021 UY which have full longevity for future trip planning at any DVC resort, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line or Intervals International and others. Unlike some newer DVC contracts, these points are unrestricted in how they can be used. These points can also be banked!!

145 Oct 21 UY points and an additional $18.00 per point, price negotiable if you take all 145 points!!

I will accept Venmo payment, with buyer assuming any additional fees based on how payment is made.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Points for transfer to another DVC member. These are NEW points, Oct 2021 UY which have full longevity for future trip planning at any DVC resort, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line or Intervals International and others. Unlike some newer DVC contracts, these points are unrestricted in how they can be used. These points can also be banked!!

150 Oct 21 UY points and an additional 300 Dec 2021 UY also available.

I will accept Venmo payment, with buyer assuming any additional fees based on how payment is made.

Thanks!
Hello.. looking for a 100 points with UY in December for transfer. Looking to book my trip in April at the 7 month window for BC

Hello.. looking for a 100 points with UY in December for transfer. Looking to book my trip in April at the 7 month window for BC
David, I'm only allowed 1 transfer per year so I would like to transfer 150 if possible. You would be able to bank the remaining 50 points for later if interested.

Thanks

Bump
[/QUO

150 Oct 21 UY points and an additional 300 Dec 2021 UY also available.

Thanks!
Bump

I'm looking for 97 points to be transferred for a trip I am planning June 17. If these are still available, I'd be interested.

Hi Jeff, I'm only allowed 1 transfer per year so I would like to transfer all 150 points. The reminder could be banked for future use.

Thx

Would you be willing to do 117 pt reservation for me? June 17 to 20 ssr 2br standard villa.

Jeff, I would transfer 117 Oct 2021 UY points to you at $18.00 per point - thanks, Mike

I need 93 points if you still have them please. looking to rent a grand villa at riviera

Yes, if you are a DVC member, I have 93 points I can transfer to you. These pts are for Transfer, not rental. - thanks

To clarify -
150 2021 uy points for $18 via Venmo
these points are available for use at any of the DW resorts? (BCV?)
when do they expire?
they are bankable?
Ann

actually 145 points at $18.00
these are OKW points, you can book OKW at 11 months and ANY other DVC resort at 7 months
if banking them, needs to be done by 5-31-22
all DVC points expire at 2 years, so Oct 31, 2023 if not used, and you can still deposit them into Intervals International after that, for another 2 years

Hi! I'm looking to rent points for a 2 bedroom at AKL. My date range is very broad. Anything from the middle of October to the 2nd week of December (Excluding holiday weeks). I know this is not ideal, but we really want to stay at AKL and we will try to adjust our vacation to what is available. Thanks is advance for your trouble!

Points are for transfer to another member, thanks for your interest though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter