Points for transfer: 15 SSR; can be used at other resorts, travel by 7/31/22, $18 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevFam

DevFam
DVC Silver
Hi there,

We are unable to travel this year and have **15** points at the Saratoga Resort, which can be used at other Disney resorts. Travel must be completed by 7/31. Best to transfer at this point, but I can also borrow from future years to rent a one night.

(Will update as point total changes and they are rented out)

Rental Point Cost = $18 per point

For reservations, please reply with the following:
  • Desired dates
  • Room size
  • Location/Resort you'd like to book at
  • Number of kids and adults
  • We will check availability and get back to you as soon as possible
A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. Payment may be made via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.

Both parties will sign a brief contract modeled off the ones used on this board; happy to send along so you can review it!

Please follow the Disboard rules:
EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS IN THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

Our family has been Disney Vacation Club Members since 2008 and have rented points to four other families on this board in the past.

Kristina

Last edited:
Looking for AK either Jambo or Kidani. 2 rooms. Room 1: 1/17/21-1/23/21 studio savanna view 2 adults 1 infant. Room 2: 1/17/21-1/21 1 bedroom savanna view 2 adults 2 children

From 1/17-1/23, studios are only available for 1 night during your stay (the 18th)
There there is a 1 bedroom villa 1/18-1/20
Sorry, I can also check at a later date since things are moving fast - maybe someone will drop.

Last edited:
Looking for AK either Jambo or Kidani. 2 rooms. Room 1: 1/17/21-1/23/21 studio savanna view 2 adults 1 infant. Room 2: 1/17/21-1/21 1 bedroom savanna view 2 adults 2 children

Just an update that there is both a 1 bedroom villa and a studio for 1/19-1/21. I know it's only two nights, but thought I would update you in case you are looking to split your stay. Good luck!

Hi there,

We are unable to travel this year and have **232** points at the Saratoga Resort, which can be used at other Disney resorts. Travel must be completed by 7/31.

Rental Point Cost = $19 per point

• Desired dates
  • Room size
A confirmation number will be given after the reservation is made. A screen shot will be emailed showing your reservation. Payment is due upon receipt of confirmation. Payment may be made via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.

Both parties will sign a brief contract modeled off the ones used on this board; happy to send along so you can review it!

EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PUBLIC POSTS IN THIS BOARD OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS EXCEPT THE DIS CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM).

Our family has been Disney Vacation Club Members since 2008 and have rented points to three other families on this board in the past.

Kristina
Hi Kristina,

Looking for the following if there is availability:

1/29/22 - 2/2/22 (4 nights)
1BR
Either Beach Club, Boardwalk, or either Wilderness Lodge resort

Thanks!
Jonathon

Hi Kristina,

1BR

Thanks!
Jonathon

Hi there!

So none of those have full availability, but there is:
1 night 1/29 at Boulder / Wilderness Lodge
2 nights 1/30-2/1 at Beach Club
2 nights 1/30-2/1 at Boardwalk

If you'd like me to book any of those for you for a partial stay, just let me know. I'm also happy to check again at a later date in case a cancellation opens up.

Hi Kristina,

1BR

Thanks!
Jonathon
Also, sorry for the second message, but I went ahead and searched the entire resort for those dates to see if any one spot had all 4 nights, and the most was 3 nights at Old Key West for 1/30-2/2. Some varying availability at others for partial stays and mixing/matching.

Thanks Kristina! I figured it would be a long shot and I don't want to skip around resorts, so I'll pass. I really appreciate you looking at all availability for me.

Hey, I know this is probably a long shot but are there any studios at any resorts for 3 adults for 12/29/21 or 12/30/21 through 1/2/22? Thanks!

Hey, I know this is probably a long shot but are there any studios at any resorts for 3 adults for 12/29/21 or 12/30/21 through 1/2/22? Thanks!

Hi there! Not for the full stay, unfortunately. There's a studio at DAK for 1/1-1/2, but that's all I can find! If for some reason you want a one-nighter, just let me know...good luck!

4/2-4/9 studio 2adults 2 children

Hi,

6 nights at Saratoga - 93 pts (would need to hop somewhere else for the last night, looks like there would be options)
Vero Beach available - 159 points
5 nights at OKW - 79 points (again, would have to combine for the other two, same note as above)

Everything else currently showing up as booked

We have rented out a few points and have 232 still available; will keep the title and main post updated!

Hi there,

We are unable to travel this year and have **232** points at the Saratoga Resort, which can be used at other Disney resorts. Travel must be completed by 7/31.

(Will update as point total changes and they are rented out)

Rental Point Cost = $18 per point

• Desired dates
  • Room size
  • Number of kids and adults

Our family has been Disney Vacation Club Members since 2008 and have rented points to three other families on this board in the past.

Kristina

Hi there -

We are looking for the following:
Dates: 6/23-6/29 (can do 1 day before or after each date)
Location: Beach Club, Boardwalk, Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge, Bay Lake
Room Size: Studio
People : 2 adults 2 kids (6 and 4)

If you have anything available we appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi there -

Hi,

Saratoga is available for that time - 88 points
Animal Kingdom Kidani - Standard view 86 points or Savannah View 112 points
Old Key West - 80 points

Everything else is just one or two nights at the moment. Let me know ASAP if you'd like me to help you book it and send a contract to look over, etc!

Hi there -

Sorry,
I managed to miss your note on the places! The most available is Baylake has a 4 night stay (even with an adjusted date set) and no others but 1 night here and there at the other resorts.

Sorry,
I managed to miss your note on the places! The most available is Baylake has a 4 night stay (even with an adjusted date set) and no others but 1 night here and there at the other resorts.
No worries, I can see you are busy with all these responses. We will just wait until something comes later (I hope!). Thank you!

No worries, I can see you are busy with all these responses. We will just wait until something comes later (I hope!). Thank you!
No worries! I'll check those periodically when I poke around for others. If we don't get to travel, I'd love for someone else to get to! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter