Points for Transfer: 2015 Aulani 190 - $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

candiemonster

Earning My Ears
All 190 are current points in 2015.
Points expire May 31, 2016
Must bank by January 31, 2016

If you need more points I have 310 points for 2016 that I can also transfer.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. NO FLAKERS AND DON'T USE ME JUST SO YOU CAN SEE AVAILABILITY FOR RESERVATIONS 7 OR MORE MONTHS AHEAD.

Call or text Candice (707) 595-0085
I will only accept Paypal and you are responsible for Paypal fees.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking to rent a 2BR from Feb 1-4 2016 (3 nights) at Aulani for 2 adults and 4 kids. Are you interested in renting points? Would you mind checking on availability of standard views?

Thanks so much. Rick

Hi! I'm looking to rent a 2BR from Feb 1-4 2016 (3 nights) at Aulani for 2 adults and 4 kids. Are you interested in renting points? Would you mind checking on availability of standard views?

Thanks so much. Rick

2BR Standard View is available for 48 points a night or 144 for 3 days. The price will be $2,260 + Paypal fees.

Thanks for the offer. I just realized I can try to get in at the 7-month window and will try to find a more affordable offer. I'm new at this DVC stuff.

Do you still have points available? I'm trying to book Jan. 17-27 for standard hotel room, put in a request through a service and seems like they might not be able to make it happen.

I need 49 points for a reservation I intend to make for June 15-22, 2016. I don't have enough points for the full week we want. If I get those points from you, will I be able to use them at the 11 month mark? I have an account with Paypal, so that isn't a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter