Points for Transfer: 350 Boardwalk & 72 SSR points @ $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmjm

I need another vacation at the House of Mouse
Happy Holidays :santa:

I have 350 Boardwalk Points and 72 SSR points available for a transfer to another DVC member at $16 per point. The points have a February 2020 use year and are good thru Jan 31 2021.
I would like to transfer at least 350 points and will do all 422.

I have rented and transferred in the past and can provide references.

If you interested please PM me. Thanks, Mark

Happy Holidays :santa:

I have 350 Boardwalk Points and 72 SSR points available for a transfer to another DVC member at $16 per point. The points have a February 2020 use year and are good thru Jan 31 2021.
I would like to transfer at least 350 points and will do all 422.

I have rented and transferred in the past and can provide references.

If you interested please PM me. Thanks, Mark

Considering staying at the Boardwalk Villas Studio standard view or lake/garden view. Sleeps 5, correct? Check in June 9th - Check out June 16th 2020.
I assume your points are good for this period. But is a studio available?

If so, how do we proceed?
Thanks,
Gene

Im looking to transfer to another member but would consider a rental if it used at least 300 points, sorry.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm interested in 350 point transfer. Please let me know if they are still available.

John

They are, ill send you a message

if you would be willing to transfer your 72 SSR points i am willing to purchase them or you could make a reservation for me at BLT studio lake view 4 nights starting 11/8/20 when the reservation window opens. - message me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter