• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points "in same building"?

SherylLC

DIS Veteran
I've seen mentioned in reference to contracts at BCV and it was also mentioned by my Disney Guide about points at GCV discussing purchasing points "in the same building." As we're making resale purchases do we need to be concerned about buying points in the "wrong building"?

No. Points attach to specific units, but there is no need for points on two deeds to attach to the same unit.

This only relates to Disney being able to combine contracts if they're from the same unit at the same resort with the same u/y.

If you are making a resale purchase, just make sure you are buying where you want to stay. If you do that, you should be okay.

I've seen mentioned in reference to contracts at BCV and it was also mentioned by my Disney Guide about points at GCV discussing purchasing points "in the same building." As we're making resale purchases do we need to be concerned about buying points in the "wrong building"?

In order for DVD to sell you points direct, they need enough points from the same unit number to satisfy your order. They may have points from different units at the resort but they need enough from the same unit which would also be the same UY.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter