• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points to Rent/Transfer - 500 BR@18pp (including 80 Points @14 travel by 5/31/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have the above points for rent or transfer at the prices above. min 150 points per reservation. I can also make reservation at any DVC resort within a 7 months window. All the reservations made within 7 months are at $18pp.

One reservation for the points at $14 and any additional points required to complete the reservation will be at $18pp.

I ask for 50% deposit after the reservation is confirmed and the other 50% 90 days prior to check in. I take PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or personal checks. The renter is responsible for any fees incurred from Venmo or PayPal.

I have rented many times and I will be available all the way through your stay if there are any issues.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks so much!!

Christine

Last edited:
Reduced point update above :).
New to how this works, so I don’t think I can do PMs either. But would be interested in Aulani on Aug 30 - Sept 3, flexible on room but willing to just do a standard hotel room.

I have the above points for rent or transfer at the prices above. min 150 points per reservation. I can also make reservation at any DVC resort within a 7 months window. All the reservations made within 7 months are at $18pp.

One reservation for the points at $14 and any additional points required to complete the reservation will be at $18pp.

I ask for 50% deposit after the reservation is confirmed and the other 50% 90 days prior to check in. I take PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or personal checks. The renter is responsible for any fees incurred from Venmo or PayPal.

I have rented many times and I will be available all the way through your stay if there are any issues.

Thanks so much!!

Christine

Thanks so much!!

Christine
Hi Christine, I know its a long short but any availability for a night or two from 4/12 - 4/17? Its 3 adults. Would prefer a studio but would consider a 1 bedroom if price is right. Thanks!

Thanks for all your messages, I just rented out the 80 expiring points. The post description is now updated :)

Hello. My Family and I are looking for a room for 5 for April 26th to 30th 2023. I am Interested in Polynesian, Bay Lake Tower or Grand Floridain. I am disabled so would need a handycapped room. We are 2 Adults and 3 Children (19, 17, 15)

Thank You
Tom

Last edited:
Hello! Do you have availability for a studio April16-18? Saratoga Springs standard view if possible. Thank you.

Thanks so

Last edited:

Thanks so much!!

Christine
Not sure how this works but I am interested in any Disney world resort from may 25th to the 29th for two adults please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter