Points to Rent/Transfer - 500 BR@18pp (including 80 Points @16 travel by 5/31/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I have the above points for rent or transfer at the prices above. min 150 points per reservation. I can also make reservation at any DVC resort within a 7 months window. All the reservations made within 7 months are at $18pp.

One reservation for the points at $16 and any additional points required to complete the reservation will be at $18pp.

I ask for 50% deposit after the reservation is confirmed and the other 50% 90 days prior to check in. I take PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or personal checks. The renter is responsible for any fees incurred from Venmo or PayPal.

I have rented many times and I will be available all the way through your stay if there are any issues.

Please pm me if you are interested.

Thanks so much!!

Christine

Last edited:
i can book any DVC resorts within a 7 month window😀

Hey - Just checking for any availability for Animal Kingdom or Wilderness Lodge for April 22-27 - 2 Adults/2 Children.
Thanks

I have the above points for rent or transfer at the prices above. min 150 points per reservation. I can also make reservation at any DVC resort within a 7 months window. All the reservations made within 7 months are at $18pp.

I ask for 50% deposit after the reservation is confirmed and the other 50% 90 days prior to check in. I take PayPal, Venmo, Zelle or personal checks. The renter is responsible for any fees incurred from Venmo or PayPal.

I have rented many times and I will be available all the way through your stay if there are any issues.

Thanks so much!!

Christine
Would you be able to book Aulani for August 6th or 7th - August 13th??

Hi, for the 2 requests above, you will have to be able to pm me. I can't communicate with you by email from the posts here until you are able to use the pm. Thanks

Hi, for the 2 requests above, you will have to be able to pm me. I can't communicate with you by email from the posts here until you are able to use the pm. Thanks
Thank you. I just created this account and am unable to pm currently. Hopefully soon!

One reservation for the points at $16 and any additional points required to complete the reservation will be at $18pp.

Thanks so much!!

Christine
I am looking for 2 adults March 19-21 2023 POLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter